↳ chapter fourteen: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊⁰¹⁴

read with caution; things are only to get darker

read with caution; things are only to get darker. synopsis of topics mentioned in this chapter: mentions of panic attacks, mentions of murder, mentions of hallucinating, paranormal activities, excessive crying, mentions of blood, marriage, guns, belittling, anger, sadness, megumi crying, talks of death + many more. tw: Toji.

"We're here, I've booked it for just us, so let's enjoy the day," Toji states in an unreadable tone, his nimble fingers greeting the tenderness of his scar as his eyes greet yours in the mirror, revealing his viridian eyes that gleamed with an unfathomable expression.

"'Gumi, let's safely get out. Let me get to your side first." You exit the car, removing your seatbelt whilst your eyes met with Toji's in an unfathomable way. His eyes made you rather uneasy, what was it he was planning? If he wanted to kill you, he would have done that will thrilling ease. But here you lay in a beautiful setting, getting ready to participate in fun activities with Megumi.

"I'm going to miss not being able to stare at the starry ceiling," Megumi's words cause you to chuckle as you close your car door, gesturing your way over to his side, slyly opening the door and unbuckling his seatbelt. His eyes gleamed as if there were glistening, cerulean butterflies moving in the tender wind, such lightness to it as it moved in its own path.

"The ceiling is beautiful, 'Gumi. C'mon, let's get out now, the rides are waiting for us," You speak in softness, placing your arms underneath his armpits to take him out of the car. You could feel Toji's eyes upon you as he stood beside you, feeling partially impatient, though a sense of happiness plagued him.

"Can you carry me in your arms, Y/n? I want to save all my energy for the amusement park," Megumi's lips age into a soft pout as you lower your body to greet his arms. You allow your bottom to extend out as you gradually lift his body, allowing him to wrap his legs around the side of your waist. Megumi couldn't help but smile at your kind gesture.

"Are you ready to go in, Miss L/n?" Toji's voice remains passive within your ear, causing your eyes to slyly meet with his, along with Megumi. He partially side-eyes Toji, attempting to come to terms with what it was his father had planned.