↳ chapter seven: 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵.

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓⁰⁰⁷-

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓⁰⁰⁷
-

 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓⁰⁰⁷-

3.0k words.

"Anything you want. Name anything and I'll grant your wish," Toji is quick to let out, his eyes narrow, gleaming with a sense of falseness as he viewed your figure drenched in mango juice ― at your subconscious clumsiness.

"There isnʼt anything I desire for myself. I just wondered if I could have a certain amount of allowance for Megumi?" Tojiʼs calloused finger darts upon the soft skin of the corner of his scarred lip as he lends an ear towards the words that leave your lips.

"Iʼll set that up. But do care to join me for dinner, I have things I want to... discuss."

"I guess I should join you. Spare me a little over thirty minutes and I shall be here." You plainly assure, your nimble fingers slipping over the fabric that adorned your supple flesh desperately as your bra shone through, displaying an intimate point of your body. You slide your finger along your exposed bra, slowly bringing your arm to the mix to cover such a seemingly sultry sight.

The tension in the cloudy atmosphere was one so... unpleasant, yet it tightened against the nimble flesh of your exposed throat. "Thirty minutes should do. Be quick, we have a very filling day tomorrow." His eyes brush against the pool of liquid that coated the ground, bringing a wavering feeling of anger to seep into the cracks of his stern, yet intimidating persona, he seemed to carry in the midst of any situation you had encountered him in.

"Clean your mess first. You should know where the cleaning supplies are as I showed you a tour. Donʼt tell me youʼve forgotten, Miss L/n?" His tone is daring, the devious tone that limits your answers to his question, swiftly. A question many people would use to make you instantly cave into them to display yourself as somewhat smarter, sharper, and more capable than youʼve been pictured in their enclosed mind.

"I have not." Your words are arid, far from negative but canʼt be determined as the tone of voice you're using hasnʼt really been deciphered by Toji.

"Good. Iʼm not starting to like how the colour is discrediting the marble floor. Iʼm giving you five minutes." Toji speaks in a tone thatʼs cold, bitter, debris of anger soaring out of his tone as he spoke as he attempted to lower your dignity to his standard.