↳ chapter eight: 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘢.

𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐀⁰⁰⁸-

𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐀⁰⁰⁸
-

Your mind was still irritably occupied with the scarring encounter you had, had with Toji as the morning hue perched beneath a viewable state, hiding and burying itself within a place it merely labelled as home

Your mind was still irritably occupied with the scarring encounter you had, had with Toji as the morning hue perched beneath a viewable state, hiding and burying itself within a place it merely labelled as home. You stirred within your vast bed, baffled, your thickly laced mind swiftly flowing with dozens upon dozens of moving thoughts as your life no longer was up for you to dictate with an iron fist. As of now, it laid within Tojiʼs calloused hands as he had knowingly - cleverly - cornered you within a corner that he knew you couldnʼt slyly slip past - no matter how hard your smaller fingers were to eagerly press against his chest, for space to be formulated for your body to slip by - into the depths of the dismal night.

Two weeks had passed by, and you still thought about his words as days slipped by you.

"Y/n, are you up? I wanted to say goodbye! I have school!" Megumiʼs voice pierces through your string of thoughts as your white, flimsy, fluffed cover was pressed gently upon the dull, flat surface beneath your perched jaw. His timid lowered voice was what garnished a sense of loving calm around you as you laid consensually anchored, a subtle slither of whisking air leaving your plush lips.

"'Gumi, promise me youʼll have a good day?" It was almost as if Megumi was yearning for something as he stood before you, his fingers moving in mid-air as he shied away from you - in unwanted embarrassment.

"You want a hug, donʼt you?" Megumi only shyly nods, his tired eyes loitering upon the carved floor as you peeled the fluffed covers off of you, approaching the youthful boy with a warmth you had built for his being. You lowered yourself to his short level of height, wrapping your dainty arms around him as he held you. Tears were almost pulled from your eyes as he lovingly held you with such warmth. A warmth that you had lacked within your life as of lately - in an understandable seclusion bound to reinforce itself at a slip of control. He contributed to taking away from the piling baggage you had picked up on, baggage from another that only added onto your own pile, not theirs. "Thank you for understanding me. I was...?"

"Nervous? 'Gumi, you know you can speak your mind, no oneʼs gonna eat you," You softly laugh as he steers the other way in guilt, sheltering himself from the embarrassment of your words.