T H R E E

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

The Australian Grand Prix had winners and losers, the winners were those who scored the points and the losers were those outside of the points window. Teena didn't mind that her favourite team, which just so happened to be McLaren, had failed to score points in the first race of the season because she knew the drivers were just trying to get comfortable with the new car.

Teena had woken up on the morning of the Bahrain Raceday with a dilemma, and that dilemma was her hair. No matter how hard she tried it wouldn't curl and it wouldn't straighten either, so she was stuck with it in a ponytail for the remainder of the day. 

She made sure to dress appropriately for the weather considering it was already 23 degrees and it was only 11 am, knowing if she wore jeans or joggers she'd get too warm and end up feeling sick. She made sure her curtain bangs were sitting properly around her face before she left her hotel room and made her way down to the lobby, getting in her courtesy Aston Martin, given to her by one of the managers at Red Bull.

When she arrived at the circuit, she slipped her Media pass over her head and let it sit on her neck, covering her 'V' necklace slightly. She rubbed her eyes as she walked through the paddock, the girl putting her sunglasses on to try and hide the fact she'd had barely any sleep and looked like a zombie.

"Valentinaaaaa." She hears someone prolong her name, the girl turning around a little to see another one of her best friends walking towards her.

"Tom!" She grins, the brunette hugging her raven haired boy best friend tightly when he gets to her.

"How'd you get here?" She asks.

"Well I got this in the mail and it said it was from you, but if you don't know why I'm here then I don't think you sent it to me." Tom replies, watching her furrow her eyebrows.

"You've got a secret admirer somewhere." Teena shrugs.

"Well now you have me annoying you so." Tom smiles.

"Teena? Tom?" The two of them hear, both looking at one another before looking around.

"The OG trio reunites." Tom grins as Silver races over and embraces them both softly.

She met both Silver and Tom in different circumstances, but introduced the pair of them and became the 'OG trio', as Silver calls them. Tom was from France and Silver was from England, so Teena didn't get to see either of them that much, but here they were in Bahrain, both with paddock passes and dressed in their best outfits for the day.