T W E N T Y S I X

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Valentina sighed as she rolled over in the rather small hotel bed, her body colliding with her boyfriend's as he laid there, still fast asleep from last night. She'd had a hardtime sleeping for some reason, maybe it was the uncomfortable bed or the fact she had her first official day of work with McLaren that was keeping her awake the entire night.

She groaned as she got herself out of bed to get dressed, the girl trying to trap in as much warmth as possible before she went to tje hotel bathroom. She brushed her teeth and tied her hair back into a low ponytail before she went back into the main room.

Lando knew she'd had a hardtime sleeping but every time he told him he would help her fall asleep, she told him off and told him to go back to sleep as he had his first day of pre-season testing today.

The brunette woke up from his light sleep and got himself out of bed, getting himself dressed and prepped for the day whilst his girlfriend tried to look as untired as possible to not give off the wrong impression to the people she was going to be working with. 

"You do know you have to wear your team shirt right?" Lando asks, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh." Teena frowns a little.

It's not that she didn't want to wear it, because she'd known from the countless amounts of times Lando had told her that she looked good in it, but she had forgotten it back at home considering she was used to wearing whatever she wanted.

"I left it at home." She whispers.

"It's a good job I have a spare." Lando grins, handing her the one with his last name and number on the back.

She slips it over her head and smiles at the scent of his aftershave, the girl untucking her hair from the back before she throws her original top onto the hotel bed. She grabbed her team branded coat and slipped it on before the pair of them left, Lando lacing their fingers together as they left the hotel and made their way to the Barcelona circuit for testing.

Lando grinned as they made their way through the paddock, their hands still laced together as they walked through, all but one of the drivers looking at them and smiling. She quickly made a detour to go see her cousin and see if he was okay, making sure Pierre was alright too before she walked into the McLaren hospitality.

She was introduced to the entire team by Zak, an excited Charlotte giving her a tight hug and a warm welcome. Charlotte had heard nothing but good things about the Monegasque from Lando and Carlos, so she was excited to finally meet the girl who had stolen the heart of one of her McLaren boys.