N I N E T E E N

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Awh you've not seen Teena since Japan, how you feeling?" Carlos asks.

"Excited." Lando beams.

Teena had been busy with photoshoots for the past month or so and he'd had very little time to see her as she hadn't been at any Grand Prix's since. Teena was finally able to attend the Abu Dhabi grand prix after a long few weeks doing photoshoots with Silver and having meetings with Mickie, with wedding dress shopping and planning on top of that.

Teena beamed as she walked through the paddock, smiling at everyone, giving a few of the driver's a quick hug and having a conversation with Pierre before she walked to the McLaren motorhome.

"Ah, my favourite and only favourite French girl." Zak smiles as she walks in.

"Bonjour." She grins, hugging the McLaren team manager softly before she says hi to the rest of the team. She went upstairs and said hi to everyone up there before Carlos appeared, the girl giving him a soft hug and catching up with him whilst Lando went through his data from the previous practice sessions and the Qualifying lap.

"You got more tattoos? Are you obsessed?" Carlos laughs, noticing some fresh ink covering her arms.

"Can't help it, my tattoo artist is a lovely woman and she does a great job." Teena grins as she shows off the new ones she'd gotten to Carlos. Lando walked out of the office he was in and spotted his brunette girlfriend sitting at a table with Carlos, the boy cheerily making his way over to the table to see her.

"Looks like I've got to go look at all my data, see you soon Tee." Carlos high-fives her before Lando leans his hands on the back of Teena's chair. She looks up and smiles at him, the boy leaning down and pressing his lips to hers passionately, happy to have his girlfriend back in the motorhome.

"More tattoos?" Lando laughs when he spots the new ones.

"Can't help myself." She smiles softly as he sits down close to her, the girl putting her legs on his lap.

"This one is still my favourite." Lando smiles, pressing a soft kiss to the 4 tattoo on her hand as she rolls her eyes playfully.

"It's your birthday soon." Lando realises.

"Oh you've just reminded me." Teena beams, the girl reaching into her bag and pulling out a perfectly wrapped gift, pushing it in front of him.

"Teena." Lando groans.

"Quit whining and open it." Teena laughs, resting her hands on her lap as he unties the ribbon. He takes off the paper and looks at the box before him before he opens that box, revealing a few small bits on the inside along with an Alexander McQueen box.