F I V E

♡♡♡

Baku race weekend was one for McLaren to remember, with both cars scoring points despite the fact Carlos missed out on Q3 and was slightly unimpressed that his younger teammate was doing better than him in his first season. Nevertheless, the two of them were still good friends and neither wanted 'bad blood' so they usually put the race results aside when it came to just chilling out around the motorhome or the garage.

Lando was desperate to see Valentina, who had been in the process of moving to London the last two weeks so she'd been fairly busy. She'd been feeling a little worried that people were going to find out about her and Lando, but that didn't stop her from talking to him through messages or through facetime.

Silver noticed how happy the brunette was whenever she was speaking to Lando, the smile on her face or the twinkle in her eye was enough to tell anyone that she was slowly developing feelings for him, but with her job completely banning the idea of it, she had to refrain from telling him until she was absolutely sure she liked him.

"Val stop fussing, it's just a boy." Silver laughs teasingly.

"Yeah but I seriously don't want to get caught." Teena replies.

"Well you kinda fucked that up when you said Lewis found you and Lando in that Cafe in Shanghai." Silver rolls her eyes, watching Teena look at her feet.

"What's he said to you?" Silver asks.

"Nothing, I'm just worried he's gonna be the one to tell." Teena sighs, running a hand through her hair softly before she spots Lando and Carlos making their way over to them.

"Carlitos!" Teena beams as she hugs him, the girl hugging Lando shortly afterwards.

"Mi amor and friend." Carlos smiles.

"I'm Silver." The blonde brit introduces herself softly, shaking hands with the Spanish Driver.

"Cool name." Carlos admits.

"Thanks, I got it for my birthday." Silver giggles sarcastically.

"That was the worst joke I've ever heard." Teena snorts with laughter, the two girls finding the sentence rather funny considering it was a dad joke. 

Lando watched Teena cautiously, noticing that she was trying not to look in his direction or make too much contact with him, which slightly upset him but he understood why she had to do it. His eyes wandered for a second before they landed upon Lewis Hamilton who was standing only a few feet away from them, giving both Lando and Teena a dirty look before he turned to talk to Toto.

"Teena! Can I have a word?" The four hear someone call, watching as Teena turns around to see Toto looking at her rather angrily.

"Sure." She shrugs, the girl leaving her roommate alone with the McLaren driver.

"I need to go get ready for the race." Carlos explains.

"See you after the race, Carlitos." Silver smiles, noticing him smile before he disappears.

"Between you and I, Tee does like you, but she'll suppress her feelings for as long as possible so she doesn't get caught at work. She loves her job." Silver admits.