T H I R T Y E I G H T

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Lando sighed deeply as he finished tying his tie, but it was crooked. He could never do it himself, he always got his mother to do it when he was younger and now he had a fiance to do it for him whenever they were going out anywhere fancy.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he watched Ben getting himself ready in his own tux, a few footballers surrounding him as they all got dressed too. He felt a little left out considering he was the only Formula 1 driver there but he knew Ben and his footballer friends enjoyed having him around.

"Can I come in?" He hears his Monegasque fiance call.

"Yeah yeah, we need some help anyway." Ben responds as the girl opens the door, still dressed in her pyjamas from this morning.

"Oooo, look at all you studs." Teena grins as she shuts the door behind her.

"Why aren't you in your dress yet? We go down in like 15 minutes." Ben asks curiously.

"I can get dressed in 2 minutes, do my makeup in five and my hair is still curly from yesterday so I can do touch-ups in 2 minutes. Calm your horses Benjamin, I have everything in control." Teena shakes her head.

"You haven't when you're in here! Go get dressed you blithering moron." Ben laughs, shooing her away. She shakes her head as she walks over to Lando, the boy grinning down at her as she undoes his tie and redoes it for him without him needing to ask.

"Merci." Lando whispers quietly.

"Je t'aime." She whispers back.

"Dépêche-toi et ne sois pas en retard!" Teena calls out, pecking her boys lips before she leaves the room.

"Did she just say hurry up and don't be late? She's not even dressed yet." Mason shakes his head.

"Mate she's a whizz at getting dressed quickly." Lando replies.

"Think it took her 10 minutes to get dressed for those Autosport Awards you guys went to. She's literally like the Michael Schumacher of getting dressed." Ben jokes, the lads standing around in a circle sorting their corsages out.

Meanwhile, Teena was sitting in her dress in front of a mirror doing her makeup whilst everyone got Silver completely done. They'd even dressed Arlo in a little suit for the wedding, their 2-month-old son had to be involved after Ben insisted, but he would be going home with Ben's parents later on in the evening.