T H I R T Y T W O

♡♡♡

It was around 9 when Valentina finally woke up from her sleep, not realising she'd missed her alarm due to the fact she had a bad time trying to get to dreamland the previous night. Lando had already done his morning workout and ate breakfast after trying to wake his girlfriend up, but she was pretty much blacked out so he left her to it.

She sniffled as she got out of bed, the girl feeling cold shivers run down her spine despite the fact she was sweltering hot and her hair was stuck to her face due to how much she'd been sweating during the night.

She took a very cold shower to try and get rid of the feeling but it was no use as she got out of the shower and still felt just as warm as she did when she woke up. The Monegasque ruffled her hair up in her towel to dry it before she brushed her teeth and made her way out of their bedroom to find Lando.

"Hey, morning sleeping beauty." Lando smiles when he notices her walking down the stairs, almost tripping at how distracted she was.

"Hi." She replies shortly, sitting down at the counter as she felt like she was about to collapse.

"Tee you're boiling." Lando furrows his eyebrows with concern, the back of his hand resting on her forehead.

"I feel like I'm dying." She admits, leaning forward and leaning her head on the cold countertops.

He rubs her back soothingly for a few minutes before he gets up out of his seat, the boy disappearing to one of the spare rooms to find the covid tests his team had provided him with before the new started.

"I'm not saying you have covid, but I need to be absolutely sure you don't have it before we go back racing." Lando speaks, the girl looking up at him with tired eyes.

"I feel too weak to do it myself." She sighs, the girl reaching out and taking it off of him.

"Hang on a minute." Lando stops her actions, the boy going to find another so he could do one at the same time as her.

He does his own test first and sets it down on the counter for it to settle before he does Teena's, the girl feeling like she was going to be sick everywhere if he stuck it too far down her throat. He gives her a glass of water the second he was done, the girl downing half of the glass before she places it on the counter.

"What were the plans for today?" Teena asks, hoping they weren't doing anything important.

"Well it's your only day off work and you said you wanted to get started on your office." Lando replies, listening to her groan.

"Let's start it before I change my mind." She looks at him, the girl smiling hazily before they both go upstairs to the spare room.

Lando had realised that during lockdown she'd been doing all of her work from her MacBook when she had an iMac sitting in the spare room along with the rest of her office things from the old apartment. He'd suggested making the room where it all was into her office considering a lot of her work was now remote and she couldn't be bothered to travel over an hour to the office everyday just to check emails and sort out photoshoot times.

The pair of them sat in the empty room together, music playing quietly through the Alexa on the window sill whilst they put together her desk. Lando noticed that she was starting to get frustrated with it and she was complaining about being too warm, so he stopped everything and stood up.