F O R T Y T H R E E

WARNING; nsfw

♡♡♡

It was a rather warm night in the house, maybe too warm, but that didn't stop Valentina from craving the feeling of Lando's warm skin against hers. He was currently streaming on twitch with a few friends, the purple and orange hues of his new light making him look ever-so-hot and it only made Teena wish he would finish quickly so she wasn't bored.

She'd tried distracting herself as much as possible, spending hours finishing off a custom dress order for a celebrity attending a red carpet event in a few days time and even getting some of her meetings done with clients. The only thing she could think about the entire time she was on her own was how angelic Lando looked, and how all she wanted him to do was bend her over his desk and take her right there.

She finished up with what she was doing and slowly walked across the landing, listening to him laugh at something Max had said before she walks into their room. The twitch chat had noticed her walk across the landing and made sure that Lando didn't miss it himself, the brunette checking his phone to see if he had any messages from her.

"Angel eyes?" He calls, the girl moving her hair out of her eyes as she stands by their bedroom door.

"Yeah?" She calls back, making it sound like she wasn't so close to his office door.

"You okay?" He asks, the girl waiting a few seconds before she walked into his office and leaned against the door frame.

"Warm." She replies, moving a hand through her hair as he looks at his twitch chat. She rested her head on the back of his chair as she watched him end his stream and leave his discord call, turning his monitor and his webcam off before he looks at her.

"What's up?" She asks quietly, shutting the door with her foot as he smiles at her. He pulls her into his lap, the girl looking at him as her warm skin sticks to the leather of his gaming chair.

"Not seen you today." Lando hums, pressing his lips to her neck softly. Teena struggles to find the words to reply, her mind focused on how his fingers were wandering up her thighs gently, every touch burning a hole in her skin.

"Both been busy." Teena shrugs, gasping when he presses lips to her sweet spot and starts sucking on it, leaving a dark purple mark in place. 

She'd been thinking about this all day, wanting him to bend her over his desk and obliterate her with the light cast upon his skin, a layer of sweat covering his skin and his dog tag necklace cold against her back anytime he'd lean over to talk to her.

Lando slipped his hands into the waistband of her jeans and undid the button with ease, sliding the zip down and moving his hand into the waistband of her panties. A soft gasp parted her lips when his fingers ran over her clit, a smirk making its way onto his face as he pushed two of his fingers past her entrance.

"Fuck." She mumbles in his ear, resting her head on his shoulder as he set his fingers going at an agonising pace. She let her headrest for a second before she sat up to look at him, the girl pressing her lips to his in a heated kiss which only spurred him to make his fingers go faster.

The Monegasque pulled away with a moan when his fingers hit the nerve endings inside of her, the girl arching her back a little before he leans forward and slips his free hand under her shirt. She takes it off after he tugs on it, the brunette leaning forward to press his lips to the valley of her breasts and leave a mark there.