T W E N T Y N I N E

♡♡♡

Teena smiled as she glanced over at her F1 driver boyfriend, the sweaty brunette tiring himself out by doing his morning workout to make sure he was still in shape by the time the F1 season started once more. She turned back around and continued doing her yoga, her boyfriend's eyes situated on her briefly before she finished up and went inside to start on breakfast.

Lando smiled to himself as he walked into the kitchen, wrapping his rather sweaty arm around her waist and pressing a soft kiss to her cheek whilst she chatted away to Silver on facetime. Silver said her usual good morning to the boy before he disappeared to get himself showered and ready for the day, his girlfriend still on the phone by the time he got back downstairs for breakfast.

"Bonjour les yeuz d'ange." Lando kisses her cheek softly.

"He's getting better every week." Silver smiles, watching Lando dance around proudly before Teena turns around to see what he was doing.

"Tu m'inquiètes parfois, mon amour." Teena admits.

"Well, you worry me a lot too." Lando pouts, listening to her angelic laugh sound through the kitchen.

She ended the facetime to Silver only 5 minutes later, the pair of them sat side by side eating their rather healthy breakfast in a comfortable silence. Lando's hand was sitting on her thigh, tracing soft circles on the inner part as she scrolled through her Twitter on her phone.

"That's distracting." Teena speaks up all of a sudden.

"What is?" Lando replies.

"Your hand and the fact you have no shirt on." Teena looks over her shoulder at him, the boy smiling cheekily before he leans forward and captures her lips in his.

"You're warm." Lando looks at her, resting his forehead on hers.

"I still need to shower from this morning." She replies, pecking his lips once more before she stood up and cleaned up her own dishes.

Lando moved upstairs with his breakfast to lie on their shared bed whilst she showered, the boy immediately getting distracted when she stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and nothing else.

"That's distracting." Lando mocks.

"Sois calme, joli garçon." She rolls her eyes at him playfully.

"Yeah I have no idea what that means." Lando laughs, scratching the back of his neck as she grinned cheekily at him.

She walked into the walk-in-wardrobe and came back out 5 minutes later sporting a pair of black Nike joggers and a Chelsea top she'd been given by the one and only Mason Mount earlier on in the season, her hair still damp and her skin feeling and looking fresh.

"What are today's plans, mon amour?" She questions.

"Well if you want, I can teach you some basics on F1 2019." Lando smiles at her, the girl biting her lip for a second before she reluctantly nodded her head.

"Maybe even go live on Twitch?" Lando adds in nervously.

"You want people on your Twitch to know me? Shock horror." She jokes.