F O R T Y

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Teena huffed as she sat in the living room of Ben and Silver's home, the girl a little puffy eyed from the fact she had started crying about 2 hours ago and hadn't stopped until 20 minutes ago. Her day started off like any other, but as it progressed, Lando found more and more things to do that got on her nerves and they ended up having an argument just as they were about to leave for the McLaren Christmas Party.

"If you're so bothered about it then sort it out yourself. I'm not your dog, I'm not doing it for you without being asked to first." Teena huffs as she shakes her head at the brunette in front of her.

"I asked you weeks ago to do it. God sometimes I wish you just fucking listened instead of walking around the paddock like you own the place." Lando growls, folding the collar of his shirt down.

"What's your problem with me lately? If you don't want me at your races then just say, I just thought you'd appreciate having someone around to celebrate with." Teena looks at him through the reflection of the mirror, making sure there were no creases in her dress.

"You just fucking annoy me when you're around the garage. You act like no one else exists but you and it's embarrassing." Lando sighs, looking at her as she goes completely silent. He knew what he was saying was complete lies, but they'd been so annoyed at one another and he just thought of anything to get her to stop arguing with him.

Teena kept her eyes locked with his for a little longer before she shook her head, the girl grabbing her purse and her phone before she walks out of the room. Lando followed her with annoyance, watching her grab her own car keys and open the front door with a huff.

"Where are you going? We have to go in like 10 minutes." Lando calls as she stands by her car.

"Go by yourself if I'm so 'fucking annoying'." She spits, getting into her car without another word.

She'd walked out on him as they were about to leave and drove her dirty and fairly unused Mustang to Ben's house as it was his birthday and he was having a small party at their home to celebrate. She was still dressed in the papaya dress she had bought for the Christmas party and was sitting on the sofa of in complete silence.

"Tee c'mon, you're still not drinking?" Mason, one of Ben's teammates, asks her.

"Mason I told you this an hour ago, no I'm not." She responds.

"Just a tiny bit, c'mon." He grins, watching her shake her head in response. He huffs, muttering something along the lines of her being boring before he exited the living room to get himself another drink.