E L E V E N

♡♡♡

It was only 2 weeks later that Valentina was stepping foot in the paddock again with Silver and Tom by her side, the girl feeling particularly excited to be back in her favourite place even if she didn't work there anymore.

"Hey! Nice to see you back!" Vettel smiled at the brunette as she walked by him.

"Hey Seb, have a good race today!" Teena responds as she passes him, the German sighing confidently before he walks into his garage to get himself ready for the race.

Everyone on the grid was glad to see her beaming smile walking through the paddock, everyone greeting her and giving her a soft hug if they had time, the girl giving them all some good luck for the race ahead of them.

"Go see lover boy before he explodes." Silver nudges the brunette, nodding towards Lando who was patiently waiting to see if she'd go over to him. 

Teena rolled her eyes at her two friends before listening to their encouragement, the girl walking over to the curly-haired boy who had a gleaming smile on his face. Lando was a little surprised when she wrapped her arms around him, the girl cuddling into his chest softly before Lando wraps his arms around her back and cuddles her back.

Silver and Tom high-five one another before they walk over, the two of them high-fiving Lando who was standing with his race suit half unzipped considering his race started soon. Teena let go of Lando and stood beside Silver, the two brunettes looking at one another before Silver coughs.

"We need to get to our seats." Silver speaks.

"You two go ahead, I'll catch up." Teena replies, the two of her friends looking at one another before they disappear.

"I watched you in Quali yesterday on the TV, P5." Teena grins.

"Best result yet." Lando replies, feeling confident for the race ahead of him.

"I have something to tell you after the race, but don't think about it whilst you're racing 'cause I know how distracted you can get." Teena pokes his chest, the boy groaning at the statement before he agrees.

"Good luck kiss?" Lando questions quietly before she walked away.

Teena shook her head at him with a smile before she placed both of her hands on his cheeks, the girl pressing her lips to his softly which caused goosebumps to rise on his skin. He was well aware there were other drivers and staff members watching it happen, but he didn't care as he rested his hands on her waist.

"Go before I get into trouble with Zak and Andreas. Say hi to Jarv for me." Teena whispers, pecking his cheek again before she walks away from him.

"Lando Norris, you're a suave motherfucker." Carlos grins as he walks into the garage.

"You finally got the girl practically everyone's wanted since she joined the paddock, congratulations." Carlos claps.

"Carlos be quieter." Lando warns him before moving into his side of the garage, getting his race suit on properly.

Teena sat down in her seat in between Silver and Tom, the two of them looking at her as she looks at them, both of them giggling like schoolchildren which was worrying her slightly.