T W E N T Y O N E

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Happy 20th Birthday!" Silver screams loudly as she walks into Teena's room, the girl quickly putting the mug of tea down on the bedside table before she gets on her bed and starts jumping up and down.

Teena sits up and grabs Silver's ankle, the girl pulling her legs from underneath her which makes the two of them laugh. She slaps her leg softly before she snuggles further into her covers, Silver sitting up and looking at the birthday girl.

"Come on, I haven't come in here for nothing." Silver shakes her.

"Alright, alright, I'm awake." Teena laughs, the girl running a hand through her knotted hair as she sits up. She leans against her headboard as Silver leans forward and grabs the cup of tea she had made, holding it out to her best friend who takes it with a small thank you.

"Alright so I've got a lovely day planned for you, so get up, get dressed and get your cute little arse downstairs." Silver smiles.

Teena drinks her tea whilst she gets changed, the girl putting her hair into a claw clip to get it out of her face before she put her earrings on and her necklace. She put all of her rings back on before she finishes off her tea, the girl quietly making her way downstairs to the kitchen to clean her mug.

"Happy Birthday!" Silver cheers as she stands in front of a large number of breakfast foods.

"Sil." Teena grins, the girl putting her hand on her chest as she looked at it all.

"I've got a perfect day planned for you, and despite it being Christmas Eve, we have good ol' day of shopping ahead of us." Silver smiles as Teena sits beside her.

The two girls eat various things whilst they sit and talk about what exactly they were going to do for Mickie's speech for her Wedding. They knew they'd left it quite late but both of them were struggling and it was closing in on the day and neither of them had written a word.

Once they figured out what they were going to say, Teena wrote it down on a glass plaque with a white paint pen whilst she ate the remainder of her breakfast. She left it to dry on the counter whilst Silver cleaned their plates and left everything on the counter, the girls getting their shoes on and making their way out to Silver's car.

"First order of business: House shopping." Silver informs her as Teena looks at her.

"I know it's not exactly a birthday thing but if you wanna move into a house then we should go find you one." Silver grins happily.