E I G H T

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"It's so nice to be able to wake up at home and not in a random hotel room." Teena admits as she stands in the dining room of her childhood home. She wore something a lot more Teena rather than sporting something her work attire, her Paddock pass hanging from her neck and resting on her chest.

"Auntie Teena can we have pancakes?" Arthur questions as he sits beside his brother.

"Yeah, Auntie Tee let's have pancakes!" Luca calls excitedly.

"This is why I never want kids." Teena laughs to herself as she looks at the twins.

"Pleaseeeee." Arthur bats his long eyelashes at the girl. Teena shakes her head before her brother Matt walks into the dining room with a large plate of pancakes and another plate full of fruit. Arthur and Luca cheer as he puts them down on the table, the brunette looking at Teena who smiles softly.

"I'll go get the birthday girl." Teena smiles as Matt sits with the twins. Teena walks to the spare room where her niece was, the girl sitting on the end of the bed as Madeleine sleeps.

"Maddie." Teena shakes her softly, the blonde curly-haired girl opening her eyes softly to see her Auntie smiling at her. Maddie sits up and yawns, wrapping her arms around the brunette as Teena smooths some of her hair down.

"Happy Birthday munchkin." Teena whispers.

"It's my birthday!" Maddie exclaims loudly, the girl getting up and jumping up and down with excitement.

"Time to get dressed sleeping beauty, we've gotta go watch those fast cars race." Teena pokes her nose, listening to the little girl cheer softly before she gets out of bed. Teena helps to get the little girl dressed, putting her in a pair of black jeans and a little McLaren shirt before pinning her giant 5 badge to the front.

"Fast Cars!" Maddie cheers as she walks into the dining room, the girl sitting on one of the chairs at the table as Matt hands her some pancakes.

"Eat up, tout-petit." Mateo smiles softly.

♡♡♡

"Hey double trouble!" Charles laughs as he sees Arthur and Luca racing toward him in the paddock.

Teena shakes her head as she watches them both, the brunette holding Madeleine's hand with Mateo only seconds behind them.

Lando mistook three children and both Teena and Mateo as a random family at first, but when he got closer he realised just who it was and his heart melted at the sight of it. He was infatuated with the way she looked and how the denim dress made her look completely and utterly perfect.