S I X

♡♡♡

angel eyes
hey i hope you're okay!
i know what i said to you was really unfair of me
i don't really have an excuse other than that lewis has told basically everyone what happened between with me and him and my job is in major jeopardy
i never got to congratulate you for Baku, you did amazing!
I'm sorry for what i said to you, you're worth losing my job for Norris.
have a lovely weekend in Barcelona with Carlitos 🧡

read 4/05/2019

♡♡♡

Lando arrived at the Barcelona Circuit with high expectations for his weekend and a beaming smile on his face, the curly-haired brunette wondering whether or not Teena would be at the race today. She'd avoided the press conferences, FP1, FP2, FP3 and Qualifying, and when Lando asked, Kym just told him that she wasn't well and was at home recovering, but he believed none of it.

He had messaged her after the apology she sent him, but she hadn't even read it, he'd been on delivered since the 8th and it had been 4 days, so he was starting to get a little worried about her. He'd even messaged Silver, but Silver just said they were busy getting their apartment fully finished in time for family visiting in a few weeks.

He was stood in the paddock with Carlos when he saw a familiar face walking down the paddock, her hair curled and pinned back out of her face and her outfit a lot more confident and her freckles more evident than ever on her face. She'd returned, but she wasn't wearing her usual purple media pass and it was instead just a regular one, and her camera was nowhere to be seen.

Lando excused himself from the conversation he was in the middle of to go talk to her, the girl already being occupied by Daniel Ricciardo who was just as curious about the missing Media pass as Lando was, and it was going to confuse a lot more people during the day.

"Hi." Lando walks over to her when Ricciardo left her alone.

"Bonjour." She replies, looking up at him and squinting due to the sunlight.

"Look, I uh, I know messaging you an apology isn't exactly the best thing to do but after seeing how hurt you were by what I said in Baku, I just decided it would be better than Facetime." Teena speaks after moments of silence.

"Did you not get my messages?" Lando questions.

"I got a new number and lost everything on my old phone, I probably should've told you that too but I forgot to tell Silver to tell you." Teena replies sheepishly.

"Oh, no, that's fine. Why the new number?" Lando furrows his eyebrows.

"So Hamilton can't get hold of me, I literally cannot sit down and drink a cup of tea without him trying to call me." She rolls her eyes, moving her hand over her eyes to shield them better. Lando looked at her for a second before he took his own sunglasses off of his head and slipped them onto her face, noticing a small smile toying on her lips.

"You need to go race, pretty boy." Teena looks at him, moving some of her hair behind her shoulder.

"Of course I do." He groans, listening to her laugh softly.

"I'll be here when you're done, I have something important to tell you." Teena informs him.

"Can't you just tell me now?" He asks, giving her puppy-dog eyes.