N I N E

♡♡♡

When the Canadian Gran Prix came around, Lando was more than excited to see Teena when he was finished racing, but he wondered where she had been all week considering none of them had seen her.

"So no one's got a clue where she is? Not even her cousin?" Carlos furrows his eyebrows as they all nod.

"Weird." George speaks, moving his hair out of his face softly.

Truth was, Teena was currently sitting in an empty office in London with Silver across from her, the two girls buzzing with themselves for starting up their own business. Teena hadn't told her parents that she had left the FIA to pursue a different route, she was a little worried to tell them that they would be mad at her for doing so after they helped her get the job at the FIA.

"Teena we're doing it." Silver beams.

"I know." Teena responds, moving her hair out of her face softly.

"I'm glad you're finally listening to your own brain, Tee. I didn't like the fact you were letting others make all your life decisions." Silver sighs, looking at her from across the room, her voice echoing slightly in the empty room.

"Took me long enough." Teena grins.

The two girls took one more look around the office they'd both bought together before they leave, Teena going back to their apartment whilst Silver went back to Leicester to break the news to her footballer boyfriend.

The brunette sat on the bed with her Macbook in front of her, the girl going through some last minute emails when her phone pings in her pocket. The girl pulled it out of her coat and looked at it, her heart swelling a little bit at the name that was on her screen.

♡♡♡

pretty boy
hey, where are you?

angel eyes
space :)

pretty boy
heyyy don't get silly with me
I'm a little worried

angel eyes
ah don't be pretty boy!
I'm in space!!

pretty boy
hate you

angel eyes
don't lie 🥰

♡♡♡

She put her phone away and continued to scroll through her emails, answering the various ones she'd received from companies before she decided to do something else. The girl shut her laptop lid and made her way out of her flat, taking a long stroll around the London streets before she went to get herself dinner.

She went back to her flat and sat watching a film whilst she was eating, the girl then going through some more photos she'd taken at the Monaco Grand Prix on a whim, sending them over to the various teams to let them use if they wanted to. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when her phone started to ring out of nowhere, the girl taking it out of her pocket to see an incoming facetime from Lando.

"Hey pretty boy." Teena smiles when she answers, propping her phone up against her laptop screen.

"Hey angel eyes." Lando grins in response.