E I G H T E E N

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Question is, will you get another new tattoo or just stick to the ones you have?" Silver questions as she sits across from Teena and Lando at the breakfast bar.

"All my money just goes on tattoos at the moment doesn't it?" Teena responds, holding her arms out in front of her so she could clearly see the ink on her arm. Lando watched her as she looked over them, the boy smiling to himself whilst he leans his head on her shoulder.

Silver was incredibly happy to see her best friend happy, the girl starting to talk about the meeting they were having with their manager today. Her French Accent was starting to be more prominent despite the fact she had been living in London for a long while now, and Silver still found it utterly adorable when she ranted to herself in French.

"Stop eyeing my girlfriend up." Lando speaks, snapping the blonde out of her thoughts.

"Excuse me, Lando Norris, I'm allowed to eye her up, I've had permission to since we met." Silver shakes her head, watching Lando shake his as well.

"You've got Ben to drool over." Lando points to her boyfriend who was sitting beside her with his head on the counter and his hair sprawled out in front of him.

"Is he alive?" Teena asks.

"I'm alive, just tired." Ben replies.

"Is that from all the jumping up and down on the bed last night with Silver?" Teena asks, watching Silver spit out half of her drink in shock. Lando and Teena laugh loudly and high-five, both Ben and Silver completely mortified at the fact she'd heard them.

"You're not very quiet, Sil." Teena informs her, moving her dishevelled hair out of her face.

"Can you blame her?" Ben smirks, both Teena and Lando retching before she throws her mug of tea away.

"I'm going getting dressed for this meeting." Teena shakes her head.

"Have fun jumping up and down on your bed!" Silver shouts, listening to the couple laugh before she leans her head on Ben's shoulder.

Teena stood in her walk-in wardrobe looking around at all of the clothes before she grabs herself some jeans and a nice top. Lando stood in the doorway watching her for a second before he walks over to her, the boy wrapping his arms around her middle and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Hmmm." He hums in comfort, pressing a few soft kisses to the side of her neck before burying his head there.

"I would stay home if it wasn't an important meeting." Teena sighs, knowing what he was implying.