T H I R T Y

♡♡♡

Teena sat on hers and Lando's bed watching a film on her MacBook whilst Lando streamed on twitch, the girl thoroughly enjoying 'Think Like a Man Too' after she'd finished the first one a mere half an hour ago. She almost jumped out of her skin when she received a message on her phone, the girl looking down at it to see a message from Lando.

♡♡♡

pretty boy
I'm in dire need of your help
please 😁

angel eyes
do i have to?
I'm in the middle of a film 🙂

pretty boy
pretty please with a cherry on top
I think i'm gonna cry if i'm honest

angel eyes
oh no what's happening?

pretty boy
just come here
please
i'm gonna start crying

angel eyes
are you still streaming?

pretty boy
yeah why?

angel eyes
so i know whether or not to put a top on silly
I'll be there in a second x

♡♡♡

Teena presses the spacebar on her laptop and let's it pause before she shifts out of bed, the girl slipping her button up pyjama top over her bralette before she walks into his office. Lando turned around to look at her as she walked in, the girl folding her arms over her chest as she walks over to him.

"I've acquired the girlfriend to help me." Lando speaks.

"Help you with what?" She asks, raising an eyebrow at him as he holds up a box. She takes it off of him, the middle to bottom half of her body in the frame of the camera which meant they could see her moving it around in her hands but couldn't see her reaction.

"Oh- oh my god no you're not getting rid of your hair are you?" She asks, looking down at him as he nods nervously.

"Pas les belles boucles, oh je vais pleurer." She exclaims, the girl handing the box back to him softly.

"You can't cry 'cause then I'll cry." Lando laughs.

"I can't do it 'cause I will cry." Teena admits, watching him frown before he shakes his head.

"You're going to have to because I don't want it uneven." Lando frowns, pouting as he looks up at her. 

"You know if you go back racing in a few weeks then your balaclava is gonna itch so badly." She reluctantly agrees, the boy nodding his head before he takes everything out of the box to set it up for her.

"I'm nervous." Lando admits.

"At least it's for charity." She reminds him as he hands her the clippers. Teena turns them on and watches him move away from her slightly, the boy rather nervous to get rid of his curls as he believed he wouldn't be as attractive to her.

"I regret saying I'd do this." Lando sighs.

"Hey c'mon, if you don't stop moving away from me, I'm gonna go finish my film." Teena looks at him.