F O R T Y T W O

♡♡♡

"Hey, wake up." Lando whispers to Teena, the girl softly shaking her head before she cuddles further into her quilt. Lando smiled to himself, taking her hand in his to press a light kiss to her knuckles, laughing at how cute she was when she was tired.

"It's Christmas Day, love, I can bet Maddie, Arthur and Luca are going to come in soon enough." Lando speaks. He watches the soft smile appear on her face, her hands reaching up to her face to rub the sleep out of her eyes before she moves to lie on her back.

"Good morning joli garçon." Teena whispers, placing her hand on his cheek as he looks down at her.

"Did you just call me pretty boy in French?" He questions with a small laugh.

"Oui." She responds, sitting up and pressing her lips to his. It was just two seconds later when her bedroom door flew opens, her two nephews and her niece running into the room and jumping onto her bed.

"It's Christmas!" Mateo shouts happily, Marie following him down the hallway to get everyone up.

"Of course you guys are in here, you really do love Auntie Tee and Uncle Lando don't you?" Marie questions as she stands at the door, watching her three children sit between the young couple in their Christmas pyjamas.

"Alright kids, leave these two to get up and dressed okay?" Mateo waves for his children to leave, the three of them frowning before they shuffle off of her bed and leave her bedroom. Mateo smiles at them both before he shuts the door, Teena shaking her head with a smile before she gets out of bed to get dressed.

Around 20 minutes later, she and Lando made their way downstairs with smiles on their faces, joining her family in the living room to open the gifts and spend time with the family. Teena lets Lando sit down beside her mother before he pulls her to sit on his lap, the two enjoying one another's warmth whilst the littlens open their presents.

"This one has Auntie Teena and Uncle Lando's name on!" Luca squeaks, holding the box up.

"What's this?" Teena furrows her eyebrows, taking the small box off of her nephew.

"Open it." Arthur smiles at his daughter, the girl looking at Lando who shrugs also.

She rips off the wrapping paper and opens the white box, a red collar sitting in there with no note and nothing else alongside it. She shows Lando what's inside before they look at her father, the older Monegasque holding a small, white, fluffy puppy in his arms.

"It's a puppy!" Luca shouts.

"Oh my god he's beautiful." Teena coos as Arthur hands him over.

"Well... you were looking at puppies the last time we saw you so..." Arthur beams.

"I think I'm in love." Lando admits, the small Samoyed puppy looking at him with his bright blue eyes.

"Oh my goodness he's the sweetest." Teena coos, the pair of them obsessing over the puppy whilst everyone else opened their gifts.

Lando scratched the puppy's head, watching as his tail wags at the affection he was getting from the brunette. Teena giggled and joined in by scratching behind his ears, the pair of them giggling at the animal's wagging tail and bright, shiny eyes looking between them.