T W E N T Y

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Are you nearly done?" Lando calls from the bottom of the stairs.

"Give me a few!" Teena calls from her room.

"I told you, she takes forever when it's important." Silver laughs as she sits on the sofa cuddled up with Ben.

"Trust me though, it's worth it." Silver quickly adds in.

Teena looked over herself in the mirror and sighed, the girl turning to see if she looked okay from the back before ultimately deciding that picking bad things out wasn't worth it. She tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ears and readjusted her necklace on her chest, looking at the rings on her fingers before she sat on the edge of her bed.

She put on a pair of matching black heels and made sure her nail polish on her toes wasn't chipped before she stood up, the girl checking herself one last time before she left her room with her bag in her hand. She leant against her bedroom door for a second before she moved into Lando's view, the boy looking ver at her and letting his mouth drop open in shock.

"Told you it takes time." Silver smiles as she stands with Ben at the entrance of the living room.

"If I tell you I'm cold, ignore me, I don't want to ruin this dress 'cause it was very expensive." Teena jokes as she walks down the hallway. Lando holds his hand out for her as she gets to him, the girl standing at his side before Silver squeals like a kid on Christmas Day.

"Both of you stand in front of the door, I want a picture." Silver beams.

"You sound like my Mum." Teena laughs as she stands on the second step of the stairs, Lando standing beside her with his hand on her waist. She turns herself slightly into him as Silver takes a few photos of them together, the blonde overly excited at seeing her best friend dressed up for the first time in forever.

"Alright we need to go before we're late." Lando speaks.

"Agh, enjoy yourselves! Don't let Val get too cold 'cause she'll want to be home early." Silver calls.

Lando helped his girlfriend into his McLaren before he got into the driver's side, the boy resting one of his hands on her thigh as he drives to the venue. Upon arrival, Lando got out of the car and helped Teena out of the passenger side before he gave his key to the valet, the boy squeezing her hand softly as they walked into the place.

"See how everyone's watching you? They're all looking at me thinking, how the hell has he managed to pull that." Lando says to her quietly, listening to her laugh just as quietly.