T W E N T Y F O U R

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"I need to just get rid of half my wardrobe and redo it." Teena sighs as she stares all of her clothes on the floor. Lando laughed at her slightly, the girl sitting in the pile of clothes trying to find something to wear whilst he was already dressed and raring to go.

His parents, both his sisters and his brother would be at he house in less than 5 minutes and Lando had been wondering where his girlfriend had been after she told him an hour ago she was going to get ready. 

"Babe, my family are gonna be here in 10 minutes." Lando informs her.

"Then I'm not going, I have nothing to wear." She complains.

"You're sat in the biggest pile of clothes I've ever seen." Lando cocks an eyebrow up at her. She sighs deeply and moves the various sets of clothes around, struggling to find something to wear as someone who always had something to wear was a stressful task and Teena was about to start ripping her hair out. Both were interrupted when a car pulled up outside, Lando looking at his girlfriend as she sat with her head in her hands and a frown on her face. 

"One-second angel eyes." Lando kisses the top of her head softly before he goes downstairs to greet his family.

"Hello! Come on in, I've got a girlfriend who apparently has nothing to wear upstairs, if you were wondering where Tee was." Lando smiles softly, letting his family into his home.

"Looks like a job for us girls." Cis beams as she and her sister race upstairs to find the Monegasque.

"They love her more than you do I think." Adam laughs softly, hugging his son in the process.

"I don't quite think so." Lando smiles proudly. He sits in the living room with both of his parents, Oliver and his girlfriend Savannah whilst his younger sisters helped Valentina pick an outfit out.

"Did you- Oh my." Teena jumps out of her skin, realising that Lando hadn't appeared and it was in fact Flo and Cisca.

"Lando told us you were having trouble." Flo beams.

"Ah well, he told you very correctly." Teena responds.

She spent the next 25 minutes basically being dressed up by her boyfriend's younger sisters and she looked gorgeous to say the least. She never would've dreamed of putting an outfit like that together, but when she looked at herself in the mirror, she felt gorgeous.

"Y'know if you want you can take whatever you want from that pile, half of it's gonna go to charity anyway 'cause I don't really like those styles of clothes anymore." Teena suggests, watching the two of them look at one another with sparks in their eyes.