F I F T E E N

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

It was only two weeks later that Silver, Ben, Lando, Teena, Tom and his new girlfriend Spencer were in the beautiful city of Tuscany, the 6 of them basking in the hot weather and the amazing food that was on offer.  The three girls spent most of their time in the back garden in the sun, talking about anything and everything, occasionally speaking French to one another to see if the boys would notice.

It was unfortunately their last full day in Tuscany, and whilst they were glad to be going home soon, none of them ever wanted to leave the rural areas that they had grown to love over the past week. Teena was convinced she wanted to live here when she was a bit older, but opted to stay in London for the time being as she loved being in the city as much as she did the countryside.

"I thought for our last official day we could just chill out." Silver shrugs.

"Yes, all over that." Spencer agrees, the two girls looking at Teena who beams softly. The three of them make their way outside wearing their bikini's, all of them lying down on the sunloungers with their sunglasses on top of their head and their skin ready to be tanned once more.

Tom, Lando and Ben stood in the kitchen admiring the girls for a moment before they look at each other, shrugging their shoulders as none of them knew what to do to occupy themselves. After a few minutes of silence, they ended up sitting in the living room of the villa they had rented on their phones.

"Oh my god, we should take them on a picnic." Tom exclaims.

"Hm?" Ben looks up at him.

"The girls, to make use of our last day. We can go out into the town centre and buy all the food, come back, make the sandwiches and such, get a blanket and a basket and get them to come with us." Tom informs them.

"Well from what I know, Teena loves a picnic." Lando smiles, thinking back to that moment two weeks ago when they shared the moment in Hungary.

"Well, let me get my shoes and we'll go." Ben smiles at the idea.

He disappears upstairs to his and Silver's room and grabs his shoes, the footballer biting his lip momentarily before he goes through his suitcase to find something he'd brought with him. He opened the small black velvet box and admired the engagement ring he had gotten whilst Silver was busy with the company launch, he had been trying his hardest to find the right moment to do it and just hadn't found it yet. With Tom suggesting the picnic, he figured this would be the perfect moment, so perfect that it was in front of their closest friends, he'd even gone so far as to ask Teena for her blessing and she agreed with tears in her eyes.