F O U R

teenablaise

teenablaise

last weekend living in Monte Carlo, gonna miss this place ❤

liked by landonorris, lewishamilton and 589,230 others

tap here to load more comments...

♡♡♡

Teena sat on the wall by herself as she watched the cars of the Chinese Grand Prix whip past her, her hair moving slightly from the impact of how fast the cars were. She was working earlier this morning, but her camera battery had died and she'd forgotten to pack her spare when she left Monaco on Wednesday.

She'd started getting a little bored of watching the race so she walked through the paddock, the girl coming across Lando who had to retire 6 laps before the finish because he, Daniil Kyvatt and Carlos collided on the first lap.

"Hey." Teena smiles.

"Oh, hi." Lando replies, looking at her as she frowns.

"I know retiring is tough." Teena apologises.

"Oh don't worry about it, I'm still technically classified 'cause I completed more than 90% of the distance." Lando replies.

"Yeah but you've scored outside of the points, last race was such a good run too." Teena looks at him.

"Honestly it's fine." Lando reassures her.

"Hey, if you're not busy, d'ya wanna go get some dinner?" Teena asks, watching him as he looks at her with slight confusion.

"You don't have to, I just figured to ask you 'cause I'm not really close with anyone else." She shrugs.

The words coming from her mouth were like music to Lando's ears, she'd just asked him to go get dinner with her rather than asking Carlos or Pierre, or Charles who Lando thought she was suspiciously close with.

"Yeah, yeah sure, I just need to finish my interviews." Lando beams.

"That's okay, I'll wait for you at the Media staffroom 'cause I need grab my camera battery." She responds, tucking her hair behind her ears before she wanders off. Carlos was right when he said Lando was looking at her with heart eyes, but the way she'd asked him to go get dinner and not even mentioned another driver made his heart swell.

The Monegasque made sure her camera battery was charged when she walked into the Media staffroom, the girl putting it back into her camera and making sure everything was working before she put it away. She hoped that Lando didn't mind taking a slight detour to put her things in her hotel room before they went for dinner considering her Camera Bag looked like something Bear Grylls would wear on his hiking adventures.