F O U R T E E N

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Lando looked at himself in the mirror to check how he looked, the boy running a hand through his curls softly before he leans against the counter. His nerves were going through the roof and his palms felt sweaty, but maybe that was just the heat of Hungary that was making him feel warm.

He left the bathroom and made sure he looked perfect before he left his hotel room, the curly-haired boy making his way down the hallway to Teena's room. He stood in front of the door for a few moments debating whether or not to knock on, his nerves stopping him from doing so.

He jumped out of his skin when the door opened without him knocking on it, the Monegasque girl standing in front of him wearing the most beautiful oufit he'd seen on her. Lando looked her up and down before he looked back at her, the girl smiling to herself softly as they held eye contact.

"Bonjour mon amour." Teena speaks softly, her foot keeping her hotel door open.

"Morning angel eyes." Lando smiles.

"Everything okay? Are you standing outside of my room for a reason?" Teena asks.

"Yes I am actually." Lando replies, wiping his hands on his trousers to get rid of the sweat. Teena leant against the doorframe and moved her hand through her softly curled hair, looking at Lando as he struggles with what to say to her.

"I uh... I wanted to know if you were doing anything today." Lando asks.

"I was just going to take a walk around to take some photos, why?" She questions.

"Do you... Uh... do you wanna go on a date?" Lando looks at her, playing with the ring on his pointer finger.

It went silent for a few seconds, Lando's brain racing with bad thoughts whilst Teena stood there in complete disbelief. No one had ever asked her on a date, I mean, she'd asked people on dates but she was never asked on a date herself.

"I'd love to." Teena speaks, relieving Lando of his thoughts. He smiles and holds his hand out for her, the girl slipping her phone into her bag before she takes his hand and shuts the hotel door behind her.

"You're going to absolutely boil to death outside, I went for a run this morning and I think I lost about 15 pounds in sweat." Teena looks at him, the boy looking down at his outfit before looking at her.

"Shall I change?" He asks.

"Up to you." Teena shrugs, the girl stopping in her tracks when he stops as well. He apologises to her quickly before he makes his way back to his hotel room, the girl following him and sitting down on the bed whilst he looked through his suitcase.