S I X T E E N

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Teena's parents are coming to visit and she's turned into a businesswoman." Silver teases as the brunette walks into the kitchen. Silver sits with Ben and Lando at the kitchen counter, the three of them still in their pyjamas whereas Teena had spent her entire morning getting ready.

"They're basically Monegasque royalty, if I walk about wearing ripped jeans they'd slice me into pieces and feed me to the dogs." Teena responds, the girl going into the fridge to get the milk out for her tea.

"Blaise Hotels is a self-made business created by Arthur and Adalene Blaise in Monte Carlo, Monaco, and is currently run by Arthur and Adalene. Their two sons Mateo and Leonardo both own bars that are situated within the hotels." Silver reads, the girl looking up to see Teena death-glaring her.

"Their daughter, Valentina, used to work for the FIA taking photos for Formula 1, however, she since left the job to pursue her own business, 'Silver Valentine'." Teena continues, the girl knowing the about page on her parents' website by heart.

"Why do you know it so well?" Ben asks.

"Cause I read over it all the time just to remind myself that I'm their disappointment." Teena rolls her eyes, tucking her hair pin-straight hair behind her ears.

"Can you guys go get dressed?" Teena looks at her friends, the three of them looking at one another before shaking their heads in her direction.

"Please." Teena puts her hands together and looks at them.

"Only if you make breakfast for us all." Ben beams.

"Fine, fine." Teena shakes her head with a soft smile. Silver and Ben both cheer before they disappear to get changed, Lando getting out of his seat and standing behind his girlfriend and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Go get dressed." Teena sighs softly, leaning back in his embrace.

"I will in a minute." Lando responds, the girl turning around to face him. Lando smiles at her softly before he leans forward and presses his lips to hers, her hands moving up to grip the back of his hair whilst he held her waist.

"Alright, snogfest 2019 is over." Silver calls as she walks back into the kitchen.

"You get dressed too quickly." Lando shakes his head after he'd pulled away from her.

"I don't want little Lando's running about anytime soon, so go get dressed before Teena's parents walk in and rip you to shreds." Silver shakes her head. Lando laughs a little before he pecks his girlfriend's lips again, the boy going to her room to get himself changed.