T H I R T Y F O U R

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

It was only around a week or so later when Silver decided to recruit Valentina to go on a huge baby clothes shopping spree, meaning it left Ben and Lando to do some shopping of their own whilst they weren't with their girlfriends.

Lando wasn't expecting for Silver to turn up to their house with a strange, tall, blonde man he'd never really seen before, but after a few moments of going 'who is he?' in his mind, Teena walked by him and hugged him tightly.

He furrowed his eyebrows suspiciously before Ben walked through the door, the two of them bro-hugging before everyone looked at one another without saying a word. Lando looked at the tall blonde and watched him as he looked at Valentina in a rather uncomfortable way, the brunette furrowing his eyebrows before Silver finally spoke up.

"Alright, Harrison, Teena and I are gonna get going, you boys enjoy your day." Silver beams.

"Is he not coming with us?" Lando asks.

"He's with us." Teena looks at him. Lando nods quietly before she leans over and kisses his lips softly, the boy trying to deepen it but she pulled away before he could.

"I'll see you guys later. Ben don't kill him." Teena warns before the three of them leave.

"Who's that?" Lando asks cautiously.

"Someone they're doing a collection with, did Tee not tell you?" Ben asks, watching the brunette shake his head in response. 

Ben nodded to himself before Lando went upstairs to grab some shoes, making sure his hair looked okay before he went back downstairs so he and Chilly could leave. He makes sure to lock the door behind him before he get's into Ben's car, the two of them jamming out to music on the way to the shopping centre.

Meanwhile, Teena sat in the passenger seat of Silver's car with Harrison in the back middle, the three of them having a rather pleasant conversation about the upcoming collection before Harrison decided to change the subject.

"Y'know I feel like I've seen that fella from earlier on before." Harrison speaks up, watching the girls look at one another before they look at him.

"Which one?" Silver responds.

"The shorter one, kinda bald." Harrison looks at them both.

"Oh, Lando." Silver laughs.

"He's a Formula 1 Driver, drives for McLaren." Teena informs him, watching him click his fingers in realisation.