[R/D]chapter eleven: persuasive.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this it? She demanded I'd stay in here, what does 'take me' means? It doesn't mean eat...right? Lady Dimitrescu promised safety for me and Ben, would she really go back on her word..?

I make it to my room and close the door, locking it behind me and sitting on the bed, don't think i can sleep tonight....i feel too paranoid about how all this panned out.

"Ben...what have they done to you..?"
I mumble.

Lady Dimitrescu POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we sure this will work? He may be an idiot, but i doubt he'd believe a word i will say."
I say.

"Don't worry, im sure it'll work!"
Daniela says, Bela and Cassandra nod in agreement.

*knock knock*

"...that must be the fool now."
I mumble, standing up and heading to the door.

I open the door and surely enough, Heisenberg is standing there.

"Hello there, tree, have you seen my human anywhere?"
Heisenberg taunts.

"Hello to you as well, child, no, i have not seen the human."
I lie.

"Dont play dumb, your bigass head has to work a little, so spill, where are they??"
Heisenberg asks.

"I have already told you, i do not know where the human is, they must have escaped late in the night."
I say, i can see his expression...he looks angered, he may be believing me.

"Don't be a dumbass! Are you hiding them?! I called them for my own days ago, and you aren't supposed to keep them for whatever the fuck you're trying to do!"
Heisenberg yells.

"I will say this one more time, Heisenberg, i do not have your human, if you want to find them you will have to explore the Village, im sure they would be hiding somewhere there."
I say, he stares at me for a few moments, before scoffing and turning away.

"...fucking hell, you cant do one thing right!"
Heisenberg growls, storming off, i quickly close the door and sigh, exhaling a breath i didn't even realize i was holding.

"I did it..."
I whisper.

"Good job, Mother!!"
Cassandra cheers.

"Thank you, Cassandra...i think it's time to sleep, i need rest after that headache of a conversation."
I say.

"As you say, Mother."
Bela says.

Amazing, was it really that easy? He may come again tomorrow, or even the day after, but as long as i deny it like i just have, i could possibly make him believe i really don't have (y/n)...hopefully this will work.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*tap*

Hm..?

*tap tap*

What's that?

I rub my eyes and sit up, i must've fallen asleep...im not dead, so that's a plus.

*tap tap*

what is that damn noise?

I look around in the dark and don't see a thing, but when my eyes go to the window, i jump where im sitting...there's a man at the window, his yellow-ish eyes seemingly glowing from the darkness surrounding him.

"Hey! Let me in..!"
I hear him whisper from outside, i sit there..should i? I think Lady Dimitrescu is going to come soon....but what if i was wrong? She could just be harsh, not trying to eat me...