[R/D]chapter fifteen: a horrific dream.

Two in one because i have once again stayed up all night making more chapters...I've lost control of my sleep schedule-

Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"damn it...this is why i said not to fucking move away!!"
I yell, storming around the halls, that fucking officer has no survival instinct.

I look away for one minute and a doll kidnaps them...now i have to kidnap them AGAIN.

"Fucking hell, GET OUT HERE!!"
I yell, hitting the wall, a small piece of paper falls down from it, so i grab it and see what it is...it looks like a layout of the house, why would they keep this here?

Upstairs, basement, here, also shows shit like the electrical box and bedrooms...hopefully this isn't useless, then again i doubt Little Officer would tell me where they are right now.

"Angie, you little shit, get over here!"
I shout, instead of Angie, i spot Donna.

"Donna, wheres your little porcelain toy? She has my human!"
I growl, but like always, shes silent.

"Tell me!"
I yell, trying to grab her, but she jerks away and disappears in a flash.

"FUCK!"
I shout...a hallucination?? AGAIN??

This fucking house...i hate it.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-i can get out, i can save us..!"
I say, searching desperately for a key or something to break the door open with.

"Im sorry..."
Ben whispers, i rush to his side.

"No, its not your fault, Ben, please don't think it is..!"
I say.

"No..."
Ben mumbles...what is he trying to tell me..?

"I'll save you, i promised!!"
I shout, before running to the door and banging on it once again, more weaker at every hit.

i fall to my knees and slowly hit my head against the door, I've been trying to break it for so long..my hands hurt. I look to Ben and notice the chair at the table...i wonder.

"I think I've found our key."
I mumble, walking to the chair and picking it up.

I run to the door, using the legs of the chair as a battering ram, when i hit it with all my speed, the door breaks open.

"..i did it..! Ben, i did it!!"
I exclaim, running out and into the halls.

"Heisenberg! I've found Ben, lets get him and....what?"
I mumble, staring at the elevator..its door is closed, and the buttons on this side have been ripped off.

"No...no!!"
I shout, running to the elevator door and pulling on it, it doesn't budge an ounce, i press my face against it, hoping someome can hear me if i do so.

"Heisenberg!! Help me!!"
I yell into the elevator, hoping the sound will travel, but i don't hear a thing in response.

"Well hello there...!"
A familiar voice says, i turn behind me and see the tall Lady...Lady Dimitrescu.

"L-lady Dimitrescu...? How did you get here...?"
I mumble, stepping away from her.

"I have come to finish what I've started...to devour my cattle, you had lost that hunt, this is now your fate..."
Lady Dimitrescu coos.

"You're...you're not real..! This is a hallucination...Lady Dimitrescu promised not to harm me."
I mumble, backing away to the wall.

"You are prey, it does not matter who you meet, who you protect, or even who protects you...you will always be nothing but prey in this village."
Lady Dimitrescu says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards her.

"And you will never leave."
Lady Dimitrescu growls, i jerk her hand away and fall on something behind me, once i do, everything immediately goes black.

"...oh god."
I whisper, did i fall on something that broke the lights..?

Karl Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on out, Angie! Lets fucking play!"
I yell, kicking lamps and paintings off their spots, maybe if i anger the little psycho she'll show herself.

Everything suddenly turns dark, like all the lights decided to off themself the very damn second i needed them.

"...oh what the fuck?!"
I shout, trying to see where im going, i spot a candle and quickly run to it...cant sneak up on me if i have light.

"How'd the lights even go out..?? The only way they could is if someone got to them And knocked them out of the damn sockets! Even then its in the...basement, is Little Officer fucking around in the basement??

"Godamnit, how'd they even manage that..??"
I mumble, walking to the elevator...have they just been fucking around in the lower area while I've been breaking shit to find them? Great.

"Guess that map actually came in handy..who knew."
I mumble.

I press the button, but it doesn't move...i guess no power means the elevator is out of the story, well fuck power, i have powers for a godamn reason.

"Im starting to wonder if this is even worth my time."
I say, the Elevator door is forced open and the elevator is brought up, i quickly get in it and it falls back down to the lower area.

When i force the door open and walk out, i notice how dark it is, there were at least windows up there, here its a fucking blackout..!

"Little Officer, get your ass over here before you piss me off even more!"
I yell.

"...im right here."
I hear next to me, i jump and move away.

"Holy shit! Don't fucking scare me like that..!"
I mumble, i feel them grab the arm of my coat.

"I saw Lady Dimitrescu..."
They whisper.

"How the fuck would she even be here? Its a hallucination."
I assure them.

"But...it grabbed me, i don't think hallucinations can do that."
They say.

"So did the one i saw, they just can!"
I say.

"I found Ben, lets go get him and leave, please!"
They say...they actually sound pretty scared, i guess Lady supersize gives them chills.

"Alright alright, lets go before you get scared by your own shadow."
I say, walking around in the dark, i see a red light somewhere, so maybe if i follow that i'll find the human.

I have to find a human and kill an ugly sentient porcelain bitch..Todays a hell of a day.