[R/D]chapter twenty Six: murderous crush.

People say don't stay up until 4am doing random shit you don't need to, but i just got a hell ton of chapters done tonight! I have also found Heisenberg's voice actor...i have new material for him now.

Lady Dimitrescu POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Moreau has not come back..i fear the worst of what may have happened.."
I mumble.

"Don't worry, Mother! I'm sure they are coming at this very moment!"
Cassandra assures me.

"You are very positive of this..i wish i could be as optimistic at the moment."
I say, somebody knocks on the door, i immediately stand and rush to it..

"That must be Moreau..he has saved them..!"
I say.

I open the doors to the outside world and smile.

"Moreau, I--...Mother Miranda?"
I say, slightly surprised at her sudden arrival.

"Alcina, may i come inside?"
Mother Miranda asks.

"Of course..! But if i may ask..Why have you come at such short notice?"
I ask, closing the door behind us.

"It is about Moreau and Donna."
Mother Miranda says, sitting on the sofa, i sit as well.

"What about them?"
I ask.

"Alcina...they have been killed."
Mother Miranda says, my long dead heart seems to stop yet again.

"W-what..? But...who would be able to kill them?"
I ask.

"My first thought is of the foreigner, i suspect they are trying to escape, and they assume one of us will have the way out...but killing us, that is still something i cannot understand."
Mother Miranda says.

"No...it surely isn't them.."
I whisper.

"Alcina...i am going to give you a job."
Mother Miranda says.

"What is it, Mother Miranda...?"
I ask.

"Bring me that thing, if it is truly that powerful, i want it to be brought to my knees."
Mother Miranda says.

"But...Mother Mir--"

"Are you going to disobey me, Alcina?"
Mother Miranda asks, i feel my body go cold.

"..no, Mother Miranda. I will bring them to you."
I say.

"Very good, you must find it before it causes more harm...it may try to leave the village, you are to find it before it does, do you understand?"
Mother Miranda asks.

"Yes, Mother Miranda."
I say.

"Thank you. I will see myself out, best of luck."
Mother Miranda says, walking away, i still sit in place.

Mother Miranda may want to harm them...but it cant possibly be them, they would never murder...i must find them and clear this mess, maybe if Mother Miranda knew it wasn't them, they will be free...

Moreau, you failed your task, and now i will find them myself...and i do not intend to slip up like you have.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the door slowly, seeing Ben's still figure still laying on the bed...its just as eerie as before.

"Hey, Ben...im back."
I say, sitting on the floor next to him, he doesn't even look at me, he just stares up at the ceiling.

"We're getting close to Miranda...i can cure what's happening to you, i promised you..i wont break that promise."
I mumble.

I stare at his lifeless gaze to the ceiling, i wish he could at least look at me, even that much would make me feel better, but he looks completely dead...