chapter thirty: memories and malace.

Aahh yesss its my birthday >:3

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to the elevator once again, i never knew nostalgia could be so..horrific, but as Karl presses the button and the elevator goes up, i feel shivers cover my body.

"Huh...didn't think id be back after last time."
Karl says.

"Me neither.."
I mumble, trying to avoid the memory of what happened, Karl looks over at me and sighs.

"I can tell you feel like shit, but don't, Donna wasn't....happy, she was clinging onto that damn doll as a line separating her from total insanity, it would've happened sooner or later."
Karl says.

"But i saw her die in front of me...i handed you the scissors you used to end her life..i didn't have to deal with that shit on the force, its scary."
I say, he puts an arm over my shoulder.

"Its fine, you get used to it after a while."
Karl says.

"But...i don't want to get used to it, i just want to save the village, but all I've done so far is murder people..!"
I say.

The elevator reaches its point upwards and stops, thank God, the awkwardness seems to never fade in this damn elevator.

"Ready to go?"
Karl asks.

"Yeah, lets get it over with."
I say.

We walk back into the place with the flowers, but the brightness doesn't come back...maybe they just don't work because of the Lady being gone? They're all over the place, glowing beautifully.

"I've always hated this fucking place, the doll pissed me off daily."
Karl says, i grip the pot and hum, i just want to get the water and go.

"It's really peaceful here...despite the chill down my spine."
I mumble.

"Yeah, but overall this place is like a freak show that never gets better."
Karl says.

"Well...after this, we wont need to go back to this area."
I assure him, but overall its more like im assuring myself, i feel horrified that I'll see the woman or that doll in the fog...or the hallucination Dimitrescu.

"You look pale as hell, are you getting scared?"
Karl asks.

"Why would you think that..? Im an officer of special forces, we're trained to be calm..!"
I say, he scoffs and puts his arm around my shoulder, walking along and holding me closer towards him.

"There, Now you cant run off into the damn house again."
Karl mumbles, adjusting his hat, i hum and relax...im a little glad he always keeps me near, it calms my nerves.

We finally get to the house, and behind it is a beautiful waterfall, but its hanging off the cliff.

"Uh...how do we get the water?"
I ask.

"We'll find something eventually, for now lets see if we can get to it."
Karl says.

"Alright."
I say, putting my bandaged hand over to the one he has over my shoulder, he quickly looks at me and tilts his head, before grinning and chuckling.

"You are the strangest foreigner i have ever fucking met."
He jokes.

"So you've said, now lets go steal some waterfall water!"
I cheer, running along with him.

...im really glad he's here with me, so far hes protected me and cared for me better than most people I've known over the years, and although I've only known him for a little shorter than a week...i trust him.

Lady Dimitrescu POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i storm up to the disgrace known as Heisenberg's door, i waste no time and open the doors wide, searching for any sign of where he may be holding them hostage.

"Heisenberg! I want them back, RIGHT NOW."
I shout, storming up to his elevator shaft and going to the tallest floor is has; the third floor.

It goes up rather quickly, once it reaches its height, i walk out and go to the door with a metal horse plastered apon it, i know well enough to figure out that the fool would hide his spoils in his room.

"HEISENBERG!!"
I growl, bursting the doors open, nothing but silence answers as i walk into the room with no presence but my own, as i look around the room, i notice a familiar bag on a filthy desk, its none other than the bag i sent Moreau, or more specifically..(y/n)'s bag.

"...the wretched demon framed (y/n)...hes the murderer...!"
I mumble, slowly reaching for and grabbing the open bag.

Its missing its contents, there's the clothing, a picture of what I've assumed to be (y/n) as a child, and there is supposed to be a small stuffed animal in here as well..but it seems to be missing, did that sick creature take it?

"Heisenberg...you sicken me, where are they?!"
I yell, knocking his desk down, small contents fall from the paper piles they were hidden within, and a small vile drops and rolls to my feet...a vile with a dark liquid residing in it.

I reach down and grab the vile, examining its contents, it looks as if somebody bled into it, but unlike most patients I've seen the foolish man take, this blood has small and dark hardened pieces in it as well as light ones, it seems to hold an odd feeling towards it...although it may be as simple as a dirty vile. i notice something scribbled apon it and turn to read it.

'(Y/n), blood test A'

...Excuse me?

"WHAT IN MOTHER MIRANDAS NAME IS THIS?!"
I shout, throwing the vile to the ground, it shatters on impact.

The cretin is experimenting on them?! I should've known, he cannot be trusted for more than a second...where is he hiding them away, a damned cage?!

"DAMN YOU, VILE MAN!"
I yell, my eyes land on the paper than have been massacred by my rage, i spot a blank one laying across the others, nearly pristine if not for the dirty contents of the floor i had kicked up in my fit.

Is Heisenberg will not give them willingly, i will simply threaten him into it...i wonder how he would react if he knew of Mother Miranda's anger towards the murders...