[R/D]chapter forty four: cleaning the officer.

Two days, two days I've been camping in the woods thinking i don't have wifi and can't write....so anyways, Today i just discovered there's internet across the FUCKING STREET--

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feels peaceful....the night sky showing from the bedroom window, me and Lady Dimitrescu talking, and Ben sleeping soundly....this place feels like a place out of the village...clean and calming, even Karl's place still felt like the Village.

"You seem to have more cuts on your outfit than the last time I'd seen you...and lots of gashes on it as well, have you been hurt..?"
Lady Dimitrescu asks.

"Yeah, i got cut a few times, burned too."
I say.

"You poor thing..! Your mind must be traumatized of these horrors..!"
Lady Dimitrescu says.

"Well...it wasn't that bad, i ate soup."
I say....i really liked that soup.

"Just soup? Oh (y/n), has that been all you've eaten since you were here??"
Lady Dimitrescu asks.

"Yeah, but there was a lot."
I say.

"What?? You have been hostage for nearly seven days! That horrid freak of a man..!"
Lady Dimitrescu scowls...a week? I didn't even realize.

"...Oh."
I mumble, she grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes with a stern expression.

"Have you even bathed? Changed clothing?? You smell as if you haven't....you poor thing."
Lady Dimitrescu says.

"I didn't notice a smell."
I say, she grabs my hand and pulls me up from the bed.

"That's because Heisenberg smells horrid, his smell covered yours. now come, I'll allow you to use my personal bathroom to clean yourself."
Lady Dimitrescu says, walking out of the room with me.

We go across the hall and open a door, revealing a small, but beautiful bathroom, the biggest thing here is the enormous bath, i guess it would have to be big to fit her.

"Draw a bath for yourself, I'll find clothing for you to change into by the time you're done."
Lady Dimitrescu says, walking away.

I go to the bath and pull on one of the knobs, warm water spouts out immediately, i sit on the toilet with the seat down, waiting for it to fill.

"...have i been here for longer than a week?"
I mumble...i met Lady Dimitrescu a day after i came here, at least i think it was a day. Then i met Karl on around the fourth day...and I've been with him for a while, i could've been here for ten days...i wonder if operations even realize I'm still alive.

Maybe nobody's coming, it only took a day of flying in that plane to get here, its been a while now, there's no sign of anybody coming...what if im stuck here? I can't escape if i don't have a way out, Karl could've had some kind of plane scrap, but on my own..i don't have that.

"Oh, the water!"
I gasp, pulling the knob before it overflows, i zoned out a little too long.

I take off the scraped remains of my uniform and sit in the large bath, the water goes up to my neck....relaxing and menacing at the same time.

"I'm made of dirt at this point..."
I mumble, tilting my head back and seeing as small specks of dirt wash out of it.

I want to go home now...strange thing is i still want to bring Karl, he screamed that he wants me dead, and i still want to get him out of here. He was really nice, and he actually cared about me in some ways...why would one argument lead to that?

"Hello? I have new clothing for you, also a cloth..!"
A voice says from the door, it Sounds like Daniela.

"Oh, come in!"
I say, submerging as deep into the water as i can...without drowning, of course, this is a very big bath.

Daniela opens the door and walks in, looking anywhere but at me, she sits the clothing down next to the bath and immediately turns around to the door, but she pauses before she closes it.

"By the by, Mother has requested you to come into the main hall after you're done with your...humanly cleaning ritual."
Daniela says.

"You mean a bath..?"
I mumble.

"Yes yes, now i must awaken my sisters, they'll sleep on that sofa all night if they would be allowed."
Daniela says, closing the door behind her.

I close my eyes again, feeling the water relax my muscles and make me calm...there's not a lot of times to feel that way in this place.

Lady Dimitrescu is so nice...but i don't think she wants to go, or even wants to let me leave. Karl is kind, but has a really bad temper, first with Lycans...then with me, he wants to leave, and he was going to help me get Ben out too...it feels like they're both only half good. Lady Dimitrescu is unbelievably nice, Karl would help me with escaping scary things..

"I might fall asleep if i stay in here."
I mumble, standing up and draining the water, i grab the cloth Daniela left by the bath and wrap it around me, getting out quickly, i notice the steam coming from my legs once i step out...that was a pretty hot bath.

I quickly grab the clothes and put them on, they look pretty normal for what I've seen here, a black button up shirt and dark brown dress pants. I cant help but glance at the officer uniform..its never said where i work, it just says 'special forces' on it.

Now that i think about it...where the hell do i work? I know it's like the FBI, that's something i was immediately told, but I've never been told what it is specifically, I've never even seen the logo, does it have a logo? Questions...more a reason to get back and find out.

"I wonder what Lady Dimitrescu wants..."
I say, opening the door, i feel the colder air from outside the steamed bathroom.

I hope i can sort this out soon...i want a happy ending, not just for me, but for Ben, Lady Dimitrescu...and Karl.

???? POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure this isn't some sort of hoax? Seems too big."
Code canine says.

"It's too similar to the discovery we had a while back, we cant ignore this possibility of it being real."
I say, pushing back branches and bushes...it has to be here somewhere, something that big can't be hidden this well.

"But captain, a bioweapon left here? That has to sound a little crazy to you..!"
Code canine protests.

"Of course it does, but BSAA could be looking for something...we've been looking here as well and maybe that's the reason this bioweapon is even here, to get to it before we even know what its getting. The time is too coincidental, and there's this hunch that's just so big and....i know its real."
I say.

"...if you believe its so real, why did you go alone?"
Canine asks.

"This place is...dangerous, we know the number of agents we've lost to this part of Europe, this has to be the source of the death count, why else would BSAA be snooping? We can loose one agent, but an entire squad would just be completely stupid to loose."
I explain.

"Well...good luck, Captain."
Canine says.

....this bioweapon could be the key to the saving of humanity, of so many places infected by the disgusting mold...my information needs to be true.

"If im right, then I'll need it."
I say.

I finally get out of the woods, walking up to a broken sign that's ahead of me, only some of the letters are dried, some are in a completely different color, and those ones are wet...recently painted.

'Welcome to the village, enjoy.'