[R/D]chapter eighteen: blood.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the doors of the factory yet again, the smell of rust and the cold weather makes me shiver.

"Alright, there's a little area the Lycans don't go to, you two can stay over there, lets go."
Heisenberg says, i follow him into the factory.

While walking, i notice the machinery carrying something...its carrying monsters! Are those the things heisenberg is using for war?

"You're right, its warmer in here."
I say.

"Told you, now, we're almost at the room."
Heisenberg says.

He opens a steel door, on the other side is one small hospital bed, this place is the only area without a ton of metal lying on the floor.

"You can set him on the bed, i usually keep this area clean in case i can't sleep at my desk..or if Lycans walk in and refuse to leave."
Heisenberg says, i look over next to the bed and see metal chains.

"...why are there chains?"
I ask.

"I used to keep Lycans here, now i just try to keep them out."
Heisenberg explains, i stare down at Ben's pale face, it doesn't even look like he's breathing..but heisenberg said he has a pulse, i just have to trust him.

"..you're sure its safe?"
I ask.

"Its the only place lycans don't go, so I'd say its pretty safe."
Heisenberg assures me.

I lay Ben down on the bed, watching him be still as a brick...im starting to worry, I'd expect him to at least move around a bit.

"now that im looking at him...he looks like shit."
Heisenberg mumbles, i look at Ben and notice how he's changed again, his skin looks pale and there's bags under his eyes...he probably hasn't had food or water since we were taken in Lady Dimitrescu's castle.

"He just hasn't eaten anything, he'll be okay when he wakes up and eats..!"
I assure him, he looks between me and Ben.

"Lets just go for now, you still have your end of the bargain to hold up."
Heisenberg says.

"Alright then, lets go."
I say, i don't really regret this deal...Ben's safe, that's what's important.

We go into another elevator, although this ones much more big, he presses a button and it goes up.

"Don't worry, mines way less long than the one before."
Heisenberg says, and like he said, it reaches the higher floor and opens.

"Huh...nice change."
I mumble.

"Yep, now heres the study."
He says, opening a door, inside is a desk and paper everywhere, and a small area with a glass window is there as well, i look through the large window and see a chair with wires lays inside it. [Quick thing, imagine it as that room where you first see the Lycan with the drill hand and mechanism heart!]

"Do i have to sit on that chair..?"
I ask, eyeing the machines near it.

"Well..its preferred."
Heisenberg says, walking into the glass area i go into the room and sit on the leather chair.

"Alright then..don't kill me."
I say.

"I promise nothing."
Heisenberg says, grabbing the leather straps on either end of the arm rests and tying my hands to it.

"Hey! Untie me..!"
I say.

"Its just in case you twitch..or have a seizure, whichever."
Heisenberg says, making my blood go cold.

He walks away and leaves the small area, leaving me to stare at a wall, i hear a tap behind me and realize he's at that desk, looking through the window.

"Okay, im just getting a needle..there's gotta be one that's at least mostly clean.."
I hear heisenberg mumble.

"This is it, im gonna die to a man who smells like motor oil and tobacco..."
I mumble, watching as he walks back inside with a syringe.

"Just gonna take some blood, for testing and shit like that."
Heisenberg says, i watch as the needle goes to my arms, it goes in and i immediately feel the pain, wincing and curling my other hand into a first, he seems to notice and looks up at me.

"...you okay?"
He asks.

"Its a little painful..."
I say, gritting my teeth, he looks back down at the half full syringe and pulls it out.

"I think that'll do."
He says, he looks at the syringe and smiles.

"What?"
I ask, he stops smiling and sets the syringe down, untying my arms.

"Nothing, just blood stuff."
Heisenberg says.

"Is that all you needed to draw..?"
I ask.

"No, but this is enough for now, if it hurt that badly then I'll just get more later, no big deal."
Heisenberg says, picking up the needle and staring at the blood inside.

I get up and follow him to a metal desk next to what looks like X-rays, he puts the needles contents in a small bottle and seals it with a cork.

"Alright, you can go to your friend, I'll be down there soon."
Heisenberg says, sitting down on the metal chair and eyeing the sealed blood, i walk out quickly, his stare at the blood is eerie..

I go down the elevator and rush into Ben's room, i see Ben laying there, still eyes closed.

"...Ben?"
I mumble, walking in, i feel a creepy feeling down my spine as the silence fills the room.

"Ben...please wake up.."
I mumble, putting my hand over his forehead...Completely cold.

"Come on, we need to have you up...how else can we escape Miranda?"
I ask, his eyes suddenly become wide open, i jolt back when i notice his eyes...his white eyes.

"What...? No..no!"
I yell, Ben doesn't move...he doesn't growl, he doesn't talk, he just stares at me..

"Ben?! BEN, NO!!"
I yell, gripping his sheets...he doesn't say a word.

"GODAMNIT!!"
I scream.

"Whats with the yelling in he-...oh."
Heisenberg mumbles, closing the door behind him.

"Ben..."
I whimper.

"I though he looked familiar, sort of like my Lycans...I guess I was right."
Heisenberg says.

"I failed...he's dead...he's fucking dead!"
I sob, staring at the child that's staring back with unknowing eyes...can he even see me? Or hear me..?

"Well...he doesn't look all that dead."
Heisenberg mumbles, staring at me shaking on the ground.

"What?? He's sitting there with monster eyes and completely grey skin! That's what the monsters look like!"
I yell, Heisenberg goes next to me, putting two fingers on Ben's wrist and pulling away quickly.

"They arent supposed to have pulses...this guy still has one."
Heisenberg says.

"So...he's still alive..?"
I ask.

"...im not sure really, he has a pulse and he's still breathing, but everything else is looking exactly like a Lycan."
Heisenberg says.

"How the fuck did this happen..?!"
I yell.

"...Miranda."
Heisenberg mumbles.

"Miranda...?"
I mumble back.

"She started the Lycan gene, shes at fault for your kid here getting it...but she could also have something to help him fight it off. But shed never give it up...im going to kill her, and if you want the cure for the kid, you can help me take down whatever's in the way of her."
Heisenberg says, holding out his hand to me, i don't grab it, to which he just shrugs at.

"If shes the reason he's like this..then I'll do whatever i can to help you get her...to make her pay."
I mumble.

"She sure fucking will."
He says, grinning.

Mother Miranda...i will find out how you did this, find out how to save Ben, and then Heisenberg and i will fucking eradicate you.

[Fun fact, i was going to kill Ben in this chapter, i rewrote it last second]