[R/D]chapter twenty two: boom boom BOOM!!

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's your plan?"
I ask.

"This place had a mineshaft a while ago, there's probably a ton of explosives down there, if we can take them up here and lure fish breath to this place, we can light it and slide down the rope to that other windmill, we can get out over there, easy!"
Heisenberg explains, pointing to the ladder leading downwards.

"So explode this windmill and hope we can make it to the other one before it explodes?"
I ask.

"Yep, you can always go back if you want."
He says, grinning, i hum and walk to the ladder.

"Nope!"
I exclaim, climbing down the ladder.

"Damnit..."
He mumbles, following me down.

I get down to the mineshaft and look around, there's lots of that green stuff the thing leaked out when i kicked it.

"Heres the freak's lair, look around for those explosives."
Heisenberg says.

"Alright, lets go."
I say, walking off into the mine.

I get to a small area that goes up, when i go up the stairs, i see a TV in a small room, i climb over a small opening and look inside.

"This must be its room.."
I mumble, looking around, there's a jar with the writing 'Cadou' on it, also a TV and what looks like...a notebook, and looking through it...its empty.

"Hm...i'll take that, thank you."
I say, grabbing the notebook.

I see a small messenger Bag and backpack, they look like the ones me and Ben left in the castle...what are they doing here? Next to them is a piece of paper, i grab it and read it.

"Salvatore Moreau, these are the belongings i wish for you to give (y/n), they may come with you if they see the objects they had left here at their home, i hope you succeed, once they are brought home i will inform Mother Miranda of your capability..signed, Lady Dimitrescu."
I read aloud, i grab my backpack and look through it, everything's still here..good.

"Hey! I found the explosion stuff! Get over here!"
I hear heisenberg say, i quicky stuff the radio in my backpack and run with both mine and Bens bag.

"You found them?"
I ask, he nods.

"Lets blow these up and kill the fish!"
He exclaims, i smile.

"We'll save Ben and the Village!"
I say.

"Yep."
He says, grabbing the explosives and putting them in a metal cart.

"I never got an exact explanation on how you can screw with metal."
I say, helping him.

"Like i said, its magic, not a good enough answer?"
Heisenberg asks.

"Not really."
I say.

"Fair enough. My powers come from a little monster inside me, its called a Cadou, when you get one you either turn into a Lycan or turn into something like me or fishy up there."
Heisenberg explains.

"Wow...could i get powers? I can help kill Miranda if i had a Cadou!"
I say, Heisenberg stops stacking the explosives and looks at me.

"No fucking way, that shit ruins your life."
Heisenberg growls.

"How? Power seems amazing..!"
I say.

"when Miranda decided to kidnap me, i was brought into hell. i don't even remember how old i was when she got the Cadou in me...i cant live my own life, she uses me as some sort of sick pet to off whatever shes done with.."
Heisenberg says, going back to the explosives.