[R/D]chapter seventeen: a mysterious moral.

Two in one day cause why not ^^

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He still hasn't opened his eyes...im worried."
I say, staring at the elevator that seems to go on forever.

"He's fine, he's got a pulse, he'll live."
Heisenberg says.

"I have a question, i know you said you wont answer them, but it isn't about the experiment stuff."
I say.

"Then what is it?"
Heisenberg asks.

"Why do i call you Heisenberg? You said your name is Karl heisenberg, so why not call you Karl?"
I ask.

"To answer your question, i don't let random people call me by my actual name, it seems...unprofessional, and to me, you're a random human i will use to test on, nothing more really."
Heisenberg says.

"Huh...alright."
I mumble, in all honesty i don't mind, he's kind of a random guy to me too.

Once again, an awkward silence fills the elevator, before i start to chuckle.

"What's so funny?"
Heisenberg asks.

"This short little conversation has been the longest I've heard you talk without swearing."
I say, he smiles.

"Well fuck, i guess you're godamn right, shit."
Heisenberg jokes, we both laugh a little, it seemed to lift the awkward air.

"I forgot my backpack at Lady Dimitrescu's house, but if i get it, i wanna get that sweater inside of it...im cold."
I say.

"The factory is pretty warm, so you'll just have to hold out until we get there."
Heisenberg says.

"Alright...hopefully Ben isn't too cold, he's probably in a lot of pain."
I say.

"Can i ask what's with you and that kid? All you talk about is him, what makes him that damn special?"
Heisenberg asks.

"The first day i was here, he saved my life from one of those monsters in the village, then we stuck together and i promised him that i would get him out of the village...he was hiding the day in the graveyard, when i saw you in the church."
I explain.

"So ever since you came here, you've been running around with a child to walk into the woods with him..?"
Heisenberg mumbles.

"Putting it that way makes it sound horrible..!"
I say, flicking his arm, he chuckles at it.

"Once we're at the factory, i want a nap."
Heisenberg says, i smile and stay silent, but a thought comes to my head that i want to ask him about.

"I do have one more question."
I say.

"Ask away."
He says.

"...why did you want to kill the doll?"
I ask, he looks at me and sighs.

"These people, or at least the other three Lords, they're being controlled, they bark yes like dogs to Miranda and don't even realize that if it were up to that bitch, she would kill them all to get her actual kid back."
Heisenberg explains.

"That's horrible...but it doesn't explain why you wanted to kill one."
I mumble.

"...tell a single soul about this and I'll feed you to my fucking Lycans."
He growls, i quickly nod, and he goes back to his relaxed posture.

"...I'm planning to revolt against Miranda, to use my power and Lycans to kill her and finally be free from her grip...but the others will fight alongside her, and i need to make sure there's no problems in taking her down."
Heisenberg explains.

"So you killed the woman and doll so they couldn't fight against you when you tried to escape..?"
I ask.

"Well, i didn't mean to kill Donna, but she was tied to Angie more than i realized."
Heisenberg says.

"Well...whatever you do to escape, i can help..i have some experience with fighting, so..."
I trail off, he grins and puts his hand on the top of my head.

"You are the strangest thing I've ever met."
Heisenberg says.

The elevator finally reaches ground level, and he pulls away from me and straightens his hat.

"Alright, lets go before your friend turns into ice."
Heisenberg jokes, holding out his hand, i look at him and he grins.

"You'll do it sooner or later."
Heisenberg says.

"Try me."
I say, he chuckles and walks out, i follow after.

...you're alright, heisenberg.

Lady Dimitrescu POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mother! I think i have found the way to get (y/n) back from Lord heisenberg!"
Bela says.

"Oh really..? What may that be?"
I question, cassandra goes next to her and smiles.

"Lord salvatore moreau! He may be able to convince Lord Heisenberg to let (y/n) go, and if not, he can try to take them himself!"
Cassandra says.

"We have already written him to see if he may do it!"
Daniela says.

"Daughters, the chance of that working is very low.."
I say.

"But there is still a chance it will! And even that is better than staying here and seeing you worry for them, Mother..!"
Bela says...have i been that worried? That my own daughters are worried for me..?

"...okay, i will contact him and give him the instructions, thank you for your concern, my daughters."
I say.

"Don't worry, Mother, we will get them back before they are harmed!"
Bela assures me.

That poor human, they must be terrified, locked away in that horrid man heisenberg's factory...i pray to Mother Miranda that they are safe.