[R/D]chapter twenty: livid.

This chapter hurts personally, Moreau is unbelievably wholesome if you don't count Miranda's bullshit.

Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This village gets more bleak every day i see it, i guess the Lycans do their work well."
I mumble, staring at the houses i pass along the way to the fishes home.

I make it down the village and see his door, open wide, usually he has enough brain to keep it closed, i guess his brain really is waterlogged.

"Knock knock, freak! You have my shit and I want it back!"
I shout, walking into his little town, and like always, nobody's here..well, maybe some corpses at the bottom of the water.

"Come over here and fight me!!"
I yell, gripping my hammer...not gonna lie, im looking forward to using it.

I walk on the makeshift bridge made of wood scraps, either that or sink, and i don't think my metal can help me if that happens.

"Its either come out or i start destroying your shift! Don't test me, ugly!"
I scream, waiting for him to get out and beg for me to stop yelling...but he doesn't, that's a first.

"Damnit..!"
I hiss, storming to his little windmill home.

I swear, if i find out somethings wrong with them after this, I'll pop that fish head like the pimple he is.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stabbing away at this cage is taking way more time than i thought it would...Moreau could be back any second and catch me...

"Come on..!"
I whisper, jammimg it over one more time, two bars have a small gap, i could escape if i squeeze through it.

"Oh no..o-oh no..!"
I hear his warped voice call, i panic and throw the knife outside the cage, quickly leaning on the gap i made as well, covering it well enough, i don't think he'll see it..hopefully.

"Hm..?"
I hum.

"I-im gonna fail...he's outside, a-and he's mad...!"
Moreau says...who's he? Heisenberg?

"What do you mean..?"
I ask, he slowly looks at me.

"Mother is going to be p-proud of me..i'll make sure of i-it.."
He says, walking towards the cage.

He unlocks the cage and grabs me again, dragging my outside.

"Where are you going now...???"
I ask, struggling in his grip.

"I'll take you t-to Lady Dimitrescu myself...she'll tell M-Mother of this, and shell b-be proud..you'll see.."
Moreau mumbles, he's taking me to the castle..? No! I need to stay in the factory, Ben needs me more than ever!

"Let me go! I'm not going back to her, not yet!!"
I yell, punching he's arm.

"Please, s-stop hurting me..!"
He whimpers...i feel bad, but i can't let him do this..!

He drags me into the light, where i notice a giant body of water, it has entire buildings that have sunken down, just barely poking up.

"I wont let you take me back!!"
I shout, looking around for anything that might help me..i wish i kept that knife on me.

I spot a something floating and hitting an already wrecked house, over and over again. it looks like a metal pillar...Heisenberg! I've only seen him do weird magic stuff with metal! He must be who this thing's worried about! I guess he wants more blood or something..im not complaining on how im gonna be saved.

"HEISENBERG!!"
I scream as loud as i can, the pillar falls to the floor, not going back up.

"Oh no...w-we have to go!"
Moreau mumbles, i grab a wooden fence, wrapping my arm around it and keeping him from dragging my farther.

"I told you, Moreau, Im not going back!!"
I shout.

"No..p-please, Moth-"

"THERE YOU ARE, FISH FREAK!"
A scream echoes, i look on the other side of a small wooden bridge above the water, and there is Heisenberg, grinning maliciously.

"N-no...NO!! Mother cant s-see me fail..!!"
Moreau shouts, pulling me away from the fence while im distracted, instead of running from heisenberg, he goes to the bridge.

"Giving up, huh? Give them, maybe I'll spare your disgusting li--HEY!!"
Heisenberg cuts himself off as moreau falls off the bridge, dragging me down into the deep murky water as well.

I search for which way is up, but once i feel like I've found it, a massive force pushes me to what i think is downwards, i spin and move all over the place, not being able to move up anymore...i cant see the light, its so dark, holding my breath is starting to be really painful.

I feel like my life flashes before me, but not my life at home, odly enough...its my time here, when i met Ben, when i traveled to the castle....even when i met Heisenberg..

It feels like my heads going to explode, i have to exhale....im sorry for breaking my promise...