[R/D] chapter twenty one: a new motive.

Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
I yell, dropping my hammer and running to the area that fucker fell from, the water is so dark...i can barely see anything..!

"COME OUT AND FACE ME, MOTHERFUCKER!!"
I shout, the water moves and a giant fish monster flies up, crashing back into the water...its the fish head.

I look around in the murky water as best as i can, and i see a hazy figure, floating up slowly from down there...that better not be a Lycan, or im gonna be pissed.

"Fucking hell..!"
I mumble, reaching my hand down in the disgusting water and reaching for it, i grab onto something and pull it up, i grab something stiff, but pulling it up farther, i see that its on them, so i put them back on the bridge quickly..sorry, ugly, no food for you.

"Got you, now lets get the fuck out of here, fighting fishy over there can wait until you're out of here."
I say, shaking them, they don't budge...that's odd.

"Hey, nows not the time to nap! There's a homicidal goldfish trying to kill us!"
I shout, shaking them more agressively, when that doesnt work, i put my ear next to their face...they're not fucking breathing.

"Shit...!"
I curse, quickly grabbing them and running to a different area, just in time too, as the fish freak crashes into the bridge.

I lay them down on the top of a house, eyeing them...they look pale, and it looks like their veins are completely visible...i feel sorta sick at that.

"Get up!! You're not gonna play dumb right now!!"
I yell, hitting their chest, they don't spit up water, or even move, i feel my entire body go cold at their stillness...this cant be right.

"You're not allowed to die!! I came all the way here to save your dumbass, don't you dare die anyways!!"
I shout, hitting them even harder, waiting for at least a twitch...this isn't happening, this isn't happening godamnit!

I risk my fucking life to save them from the tall Bitch, then i saved them from the doll, now i come here and risk my life to save them from a giant fish monster...they need to wake up...right fucking now!!

DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE! DON'T FUCKING LEAVE!!"
I scream, hitting them one final time, they rise up and immediately vomit water, i feel my entire body relax.

"Fucking hell.."
I mumble, looking at my hands...they're shakey, i guess i was really scared..why was i that scared..?

"W-what..?"
They mumble, coughing aggressively, they see me and seem to freeze, i stare back at them.

"...what?"
I ask.

"...i think i died."
They mumble.

"I could fucking tell!"
I say, i see the fish head resurface, heading towards us.

"We can talk about all the fucking trouble you're in at the factory, right now we have to go!"
I say, trying to pick them up, but the freak rams against the home, knocking me away from them, he rams into the house again and splits it in two, the distance between the gap is too much to jump...damnit..

"Fuck..! Get to that windmill, and don't you dare get lost!"
I say, running and jumping on another building.

My head hurts, they just died and came back seconds later...i held their fucking corpse, i don't know how to react to that shit...they died...what would've happened if i found them just a second later..?

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand on my wobbly legs and climb on a small dock, trying to run..my head is so dizzy, and my legs feel completely numb, but it hurts so badly to try running...

"Heisenberg...?"
I call out, i don't see him anywhere, the windmill...he said to get to the windmill, i can do that.

"...i have a promise."
I mumble, clearing my head, it feels less painful now..my dizziness is better too...that's very odd.

"And i don't break promises."
I growl, sprinting towards the windmill, i see what looks like a giant fish swimming around, but i ignore it and run to the windmill i near close to.

The fish turns and rushes towards me, making me quicken my pace, its trying to knock me back in the water, isn't it...? It wont be able to...Moreau, you can't touch me, and you can't drag me back..im staying with Heisenberg.

I make it inside and fall to the floor, panting at the amount of running i just had to do, Heisenberg stands next to me, staring down at me through his sunglasses.

"Glad you made it, now, there's a rope we can slide down that'll lead straight to the way out, lets go up and use it before fish head comes back."
Heisenberg says, i stay silent for a moment.

"..no."
I mumble, he tilts his head.

"No..? What do you mean 'no'..?"
He says.

"We can take Moreau out, that's one of the people working with Miranda, right? Lets kill him so we have more of a chance to find her..!"
I say, he looks taken aback.

"What? No fucking way, you've proven that you cant stay here, I'll come back later, but you're going to the factory!"
Heisenberg says.

"Why?? I'm strong, i killed a monster, i can take a fish!"
I assure him, he grips my wrist and tries to drag me to the ladder, i grab the wooden pillar to keep him from getting me.

"Let go! You're going back to the factory, like it or not!"
He growls, grabbing my other arm and pulling it off the pillar, he tries to put me over his shoulder, put i kick his stomach and he lets me go.

"I want to help! If i don't help, then i might never be able to find Miranda and save Ben!"
I exclaim, he quickly gets up and grabs both my arms, pushing me on the wall and glaring at me.

"Shut the hell up about that kid for just a second, you're not staying here, that's final!"
He yells.

"Why not?! What's the reason im not allowed to save the dying child that's suffering in your factory?!"
I yell back, he growls and tightens his grip on my wrists, putting a stinging pain on them.

"Because you'll just die again, you fucking DUMBASS!!"
Heisenberg screams, i go completely silent at that...he thinks I'll just go out there and die again?

"You died and i held your fucking corpse! That was terrifying, im not letting you run off to die again! im not going to go back to the factory and take care of that fucking boy that you seem to be so fucking obsessed with keeping safe, i let you come along to save him, i let you put him in my factory, but you think I'll let you take on a fifty foot Lord?!  Fuck no! I know you'll die!"
Heisenberg yells, glaring at me before letting go of my wrists and looking away and sighing in frustration.

"...so let me."
I say, he immediately looks back at me.

"What the fuck did you just say?"
He asks in a menacing tone.

"My goal here is to find Miranda, not to make you happy about my decisions, im not a little kid to put in time out, im a fucking officer! Now let me do my job and save your ass from that giant fish!"
I say, he puts his hand over his mouth, before looking at me with a small grin.

"....christ, you don't give up.."
Heisenberg mumbles, i smile a little.

"Is that a yes...?"
I ask, he stays silent for a second.

"...fuck it, I'll help. but after this you're staying in the damn factory, at least for a few days straight."
Heisenberg says, holding out his hand, i cross my arms and he just grins and puts his hand away.

"How do we kill him?"
I ask.

"Hm...i have an idea."
Heisenberg says.

I'll do whatever it takes to find Miranda...Heisenberg, im glad You're helping me.