[R/D]chapter thirty three: chop chop..!

Someone talk me out of making an RE7 Lucas x reader before i cant stop myself-

Update on that...its too late, I've done it.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We make it to the yard of the factory once again, i sit the pot down once again and stretch, it feels like its only been minutes, but the suns going to set soon.

"So now what?"
Karl asks.

"We light a fire and put the pot on it, then it'll cook and we'll get soup!"
I explain.

"Hm...so we light it on fire?"
Karl mumbles.

"Well..basically."
I say.

"Im in."
He quickly says.

"..and now you're apparently an arsonist, a new page in your chapter of strangeness."
I mumble.

"So we just need to light fire? Easy enough, we just need flammable stuff and something to make sparks."
He talks to himself.

"Cant you go get some wood? Like, use your metal stuff to go get something and break down a tree!"
I suggest.

"Like an axe? Fuck it, lets make an axe."
Karl says, holding his hand out, a few metal scraps are flung to us, stopping the second they touch his hand, they then fall to the floor.

"So just use your power to hit the tree with that stuff, easy!"
I say, he picks up a decently sized piece of metal and grins.

"This is gonna be really fun."
He says, walking out of the factory yard, i follow after him.

"Please don't chop down half the forest."
I mumble.

"Where's the fun in not?"
Karl says, grinning.

"Karl, i--....you're trying to piss me off."
I say, his grin gets bigger.

"Looks like the short little officer has some smarts behind their feisty head."
Karl says.

"For the last damn time, im not short! Im normal sized! You're just taller than most of the people here..!"
I growl.

"Thank you for the compliment, but you're still really short."
Karl says, i just sigh..this man annoys me.

We get to a small area with a few trees, and for some reason, Karl picks the biggest one there, walking over to it and grinning at it.

"Why the biggest..?"
I ask.

"Why not?"
Karl asks, he wastes no time and throws the metal in the air, making it go straight into the air above us.

"...why?"
I mumble, when suddenly the metal comes back like a boomerang, smashing into the tree and cutting straight into it.

"Damn, its still standing...one more time will probably do it."
Karl says, grabbing the metal out of the tree, i stare with wide eyes...that was a little fucking terrifying.

"..is that safe?"
I ask.

"Well, We're about to find out."
Karl says, chucking the metal into the air yet again.

It flies back and hits the tree again, slicing completely through it this time, the metals flung to an unknown area of the woods.

"Yes! Metal wins again!"
Karl exclaims with a grin, walking away from the tree.

"Great! Good job!"
I cheer, walking over to him as the tree falls to its side, Karl grins wider at the praise.

"Now we just chop off some pieces and we got some fucking fire!"
Karl cheers.