[R/D]chapter twenty four: the death of a fish.

[I have found a new way to write Heisenberg's lines and making them sound like shit he'd actually say, youtube is a hell of a thing.]

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walking out into the open, i notice Heisenberg glancing around, i look around as well...the thing isn't here anymore, did it run away?

"See it anywhere..?"
I ask.

"Nope, he's probably trying to escape from us somewhere.."
Heisenberg says.

"Lets go find him then..!"
I say.

"One wrong move and the freaky fish eats us..."
Heisenberg mumbles.

"Then how about one of us draws it out and the other waits with the explosives?"
I suggest.

"Sure, you wait here."
Heisenberg says.

"Hey! I should go!"
I say, he tilts his head.

"You? Your arm is hurt to hell and back, you think you can outrun Moreau with that kind of pain slowing you down?"
Heisenberg asks.

"But you have to stay here so you can do that metal throw thing and blow this up when it gets close!"
I say.

"I cant do that while running?"
Heisenberg asks.

"Well...im going, my idea my spot!"
I say, turning and walking away.

"Hey..! Get back here before he actually shows up and snaps your damn spine!"
Heisenberg calls out.

"Cant hear you!"
I taunt, walking farther, i hear him running towards me, so i stop and turn behind me.

"Go and wait, I'll be back really soo--"
The ground shakes and cuts me off, i look back and see the thing...running towards me.

"Holy shit..."
I mumble, i suddenly get tackled and fall next to a house, the thing charges past us, but turns and faces us after it realizes.

"He wasn't roaming, he was fucking hiding..!"
Heisenberg growls, the thing charges back towards us.

"Go!"
I yell, running, Heisenberg follows me, the thing chases after us with speed that definitely beats us, it'll catch up very soon if we don't find a way to slow it down.

"Do your metal thing!"
I yell, he looks around as we run.

"I don't see any metal! I used a hell ton of it to keep freaky over there from bashing our faces in the dirt!"
Heisenberg shouts..he used all the metal to keep it from charging us??

"Damnit...!"
I mumble.

I look around as well, he's right, not even the windmills have metal on them...but one thing does.

"Heisenberg! I know where you can get metal!"
I say.

"All ears!"
Heisenberg shouts, trying to speed up from the thing catching up on us.

"That metal door leading to the village, rip it off its hinges and throw it over at the explosives!"
I say.

"What?! I'd need to get there to rip it off, freaky would follow me!"
Heisenberg yells.

"I can distract it! Just go before it catches up!"
I say.

"Hell no! You'll get eaten the second i leave..!"
Heisenberg protests.

"Got a better idea?! Its either go save us or stay and both of us die!"
I yell, Heisenberg growls and runs in a different direction, the thing stops and tries to turn to Heisenberg's direction.

"Hey!! Look at me!! Im the one you want!!"
I yell, it freezes and turns, looking at me.

"Yeah..! Just keep looking...you're supposed to give me away, right?? For your Mother..!"
I say, stepping away slowly, it slowly gets closer as i do.

"MmMother..."
It mumbles.

"That's right..Mother! Heisenberg isn't the person you're looking for, you're looking for me, right?"
I ask, it remains silent, staring at me.

"Just...go back to normal, you're not a monster, are you, Moreau..?"
I ask.

"C-cCcan't controOol..."
It whines..did it not mean to become this? To knock me into the water..?

"Its...its alright, that's okay..!"
I say, looking around, Heisenberg is nowhere to be seen.

"Y-youUu..."
It mumbles.

"Yeah, me...! Keep your eyes on me.."
I mumble, stepping farther away.

"YoUu h-hUurt mEe!!"
It growls, stomping, i flinch at the impact that makes the ground shake.

"Okay, stay calm...calm down, okay?"
I say, looking behind it, there's heisenberg, motioning me to go to him

"Just stay right there, okay..?"
I mumble, looking behind me..im pressing against the explosives, that must be why Heisenberg hasn't activated them.

"W-wwWhat..?"
It mumbles.

"Hey, look! Is that your Mother..?"
I ask, pointing to my left.

"MmMother..??"
It says, looking at where i pointed..damn, Moreau is not that bright.

I quickly make a break for Heisenberg, sprinting as fast as my legs will let me, that lie wont give me much time..

"H-hUuh? NoOo!!'
It yells, turning to me, it starts to get into a pouncing position.

"DO IT NOW!!"
I yell, Heisenberg flings the door at the explosives, activating them immediately.

I try to run as quickly as i can to cover, but i guess drowning does a number on stamina..should've realized that.

"MmMoOtheEr!!"
The thing yells, the explosions reach both me and the thing, knocking me off my feet.

My ears ring from the noise, but i get up relatively easily, Heisenberg runs to where im standing.

"You couldn't have been quicker??"
Heisenberg mumbles.

"Im not dead, so...i consider it a win."
I say, trying to stretch, but my back suddenly shoots pain, making me stop and wince.

"Alright, maybe i should've waited..i think it hit my back."
I say.

"Better than what it did to Fish over there.."
Heisenberg mumbles, i look behind me and see the thing, laying dead on the ground. It turns grey-ish white and crumbles up..creepy.

"We beat Moreau..?"
I mumble.

"Yeah...we killed him."
Heisenberg assures me.

"That's great..! We can find Miranda now!"
I cheer.

"Well...not yet."
Heisenberg says.

"Hm? Why not?"
I ask.

"I'll explain at the factory, for now..you need some help with the burns you got."
Heisenberg says.

Alright, lets go."
I say.

We turn to the path leading towards the exit, walking in the muddy ground, i cant help but feel a little remorse for him...he wanted to be loved by his Mother, he kept repeating that, so in the end...he was just misguided, im sorry for what i did..but i need to get Miranda.