introduction

Emma and Y/n were inseparable.

The two were best friends ever since first year - both got sorted into Slytherin, and were glued quite literally glued to each other. You wouldn't find Y/n and Emma without the other.

Y/n's older brother, JJ, was a Gryffindor. A very popular one, she might add. Something that she wasn't. He was a year older than her - very handsome - athletic - humorous and kind.

He also had a best friend who was always beside him. Ben Wilson. Also a Gryffindor. He was also very handsome - very kind.

JJ, Ben, Y/n, and Emma were close - despite being in rival houses. They sat together at breakfast - lunch - dinner. Y/n and JJ had a very tight sibling relationship, so they wouldn't want to miss a day seeing each other.

Harry Potter.

He was of course friends with Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Nothing could separate them.

He also never really liked Y/n. And she never really liked him. Y/n didn't think Harry was as special as everyone thought, and she often spoke ill of him. Harry took offence to that.

He knew her brother JJ, for sure. Being in the same house and on the quidditch team. But the two weren't really close.

Ron, however, was a big fan of JJ, for his outstanding quidditch skills. He often swooned over JJ everytime he walked past.

Hermione never really paid attention, but she could tell that JJ, Y/n, Emma, and Ben were really close, and she adored that. She actually had been wanting to be friends with Y/n and Emma for a long time.

Jace Wood.

New kid, Hufflepuff, Oliver Wood's younger brother. Charming, yes, very. Not very into quidditch, though. He was a theater type of person.

Oh, one more thing,

Y/n hated Draco Malfoy.

They never got along.

Him and his snobby attitude. She had always thought he was a crybaby.

i tried to explain how each characters were towards each other, so hope this helps!