nineteen

"NO WAY!" Y/N EXCLAIMED, surprised by what Harry had just told her. "A flying car?"

They were in class, sitting together admittedly not paying attention at all. Harry was telling her about the crazy adventures he had during first to third year.

Harry chuckled, nodding, "Yes way!"

The two laughed at Harry's other stories, knowing all students' eyes were on them. Just like how they wanted, just like how they needed.

They were sitting at the middle row – so not too noticable by Moody who was teaching. Or he did notice, just chose to ignore them.

Some eyes who didn't look away from them were Draco Malfoy, Theo Nott, and the Patil twins.

Draco looked at them in disgust – rolling his eyes at their laughter.

"Class dismissed!" Moody announced – getting up and limping towards the exit.

Y/n and Harry tidied their desk, placing their books in their bags. Harry then took Y/n's bag, carrying his and hers in both arms.

"Wanna take a walk?" he offered. Y/n blushed and nodded in response.

As they both walked out of the class, the students watched – eyes didn't leave the couple at all.

Hermione and Ron gave each other knowing looks, and began walking back to their common room – knowing not to interrupt Y/n and Harry.

They headed towards the courtyard – just walking around. Y/n had both of her hands in her pockets – while Harry's were still occupied by their bags.

They watched as the sun began to set – the sky turning orange. It was quite a sight to see.

"Beautiful day, eh?" Harry chuckled, "Just like my beautiful fake girlfriend." Y/n blushed, hitting him with her elbow, "Shut up."

She didn't want to admit it – but being with Harry sure did made her feel some type of way. Him complimenting her like that made her smile like mad, even though she knew it was fake.

No, Y/n, no. You couldn't break rule number one already.

She still was thinking about the kiss they shared. It felt – Harry was just a good actor, she guessed. Y/n didn't want anything she did with Harry feel real to her.

"Listen, Harry, i've been meaning to talk to you about the kiss–" Y/n started, but was interrupted by Harry immediately. "Oh, that, right. I was scared it'd come up," he said.

"Well, it was completely out of the blue," said Y/n. He stopped walking and turned to her. Harry sighed – "I was relieved to see you and i just did the first thing that came to my mind," he explained, "Plus, it worked! Cho was definitely jealous."

Y/n merely stared at him as he was searching for more things to say.

"It was my first too," he added quite nervously.

"No way," Y/n asked in disbelief, frowning, "That was your first?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded – furrowing his eyebrows when he saw Y/n's expression, "Why do you seem so upset?"

"I mean, i just don't want your first to be fake. You're okay with that?" she asked. "It's whatever, honestly," Harry shrugged nonchalantly, not making a big deal out of it, "I'm guessing that wasn't your first kiss."

"Theo Nott," Y/n replied simply, chuckling to herself. "Hm," Harry smirked, "Score."

Y/n felt uncomfortable discussing kisses and such with Harry – so she desperately tried to find a new topic to talk about.

"Anyways.." Y/n started, "I'm still a bit shaken up by Mr. Crouch's sudden death."

"Me too, i talked to Dumbledore about it," "Also had a dream about his son," Harry said – "A dream?"

"We were in this house – there's this snake, Voldemort, but he didn't look human at all. Mr. Crouch's son who apparently was a death eater – and Wormtail," he explained – Y/n was stunned by his story, didn't really know what to make of it.

"What did Dumbledore say?" Y/n asked, looking concerned. She placed a hand on his shoulder as Harry huffed – looking down to his feet. "He told me to just ignore it for now," Harry replied.

"Well if that's what he said, i reckon you should obey him," Y/n advised, "You've still got the third task to worry about."

"Right," Harry nodded, agreeing, "Right."

sorry for the short chapter , i'll update again in a few hours