seventeen

Y/N AND HARRY WERE AT THE BRIDGE, enjoying the view of Hogwarts together. It'd been easy so far – the fake dating. And they hoped that it'd stay that way.

The day was windy – but it was beautiful nonetheless.

Y/n still had to adapt having Harry next to her 24/7 though, just something she wasn't used to.

"The second task's coming up," said Y/n, "Figured it out yet?"

Harry turned to her – shaking his head.

"You're kidding," she gasped, "You idiot! That's in days!"

Harry sighed in stress, "I know! I know," he complained, "Give me a break, please."

Her expression softened seeing Harry. He genuinely seemed so stressed and overwhelmed by the tournament.

Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry, i'm just worried about you."

Harry huffed before his lips twitched into a smile. He placed his hand on top of hers and nodded, "I know, love, and i appreciate it."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion – she didn't know why Harry was suddenly so soft towards her.

Harry widened his eyes when he realized what he just said – expression turned nervous and awkward.

"Just in case somebody was listening, you know," he cleared his throat, "We're acting – acting."

Y/n nodded, although still felt awkward. She fiddled with her fingers, desperately trying to find another topic to discuss.

"Shouldn't put your name into that goblet," she chuckled, "Look at what type of mess you got into."

Rolling his eyes, Harry replied, "I'm telling you, i didn't put my bloody name in!"

"Come on, Potter," Y/n teased, "Admit that you did – you put your name into that thing so you could gain my attention."

"As if," Harry laughed.

"Hey, Potter!"

Someone called – the couple turned back to see Cedric.

He seemed very well put together – very handsome as always. He was wearing yellow Hufflepuff scarf around his neck and his hair was tidy.

He skipped towards Harry, smiling. His eyes travelled to Y/n, raising an eyebrow, he said, "Hey, Y/n."

She smiled and gave him a wave.

"I realized i never thanked you for tipping me about the dragons," said Cedric. Harry shook his head, "Forget about it, i'm sure you'd do the same for me."

"Exactly," the Hufflepuff smiled, "You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?"

Harry nodded.

Cedric leaned in and whispered to him, "It's not a bad place for a bath."

Hearing that, Y/n's eyes widened in shock.

"What in the bloody–"

"No! No, not that way, Merlin, no," Cedric interrupted Y/n, shaking his head, "He knows what i'm talking about."

"Oh and i heard that you guys are a thing," said Cedric, pointing his finger at Y/n and Harry. "Is that true?" he asked.

Y/n and Harry nodded – smiling. "Yeah," Harry chuckled, "Sure am really lucky."

Cedric grinned – congratulating them, "Happy for you two." He then waved off and walked away.

Harry turned to Y/n, and held her hand. He asked, "You're coming to the prefects bathroom tonight, right?"