twenty-five

y/n lewis,

Harry and i sit down together in a compartment. Just us, Ron and Hermione.

JJ wanted to be with Ben, Emma too. And Ben's condition isn't really supporting him to be cramped with seven people in a train compartment.

I wanted to be with them too, but JJ urged me to sit with the trio and told me to meet him at the castle.

Harry is sitting near the window, not saying a word. His head leans towards the glass as he stares off at the station as the train moves.

I wrap my arms around Harry, pulling him in for a warm hug. My chin resting on his shoulder, my hands on his waist – and his hands on top of mine.

"You okay?" i whisper. He shakes his head slightly, letting out a sigh.

I'm genuinely concerned. This ain't even fake anymore. This is me caring for him.

By the way i hold him, i can already tell that this relationship isn't going to end well for me.

I'll fall in love, it'll be one sided, he'll break things off and go to Cho once he get what he wants.

But for now i just want to be here for this poor guy, holding him, keeping him warm.

"You wanna just sleep?" i whisper again, "I'll wake you up later." Harry nods, closing his eyes shut.

He shuffles around the seat and ends up  with his head on my shoulder, arms wrapped around me as a hugging pillow, and i stay like that, running my hand along his back.

"He's not okay, this poor boy," i say to Ron and Hermione. They gave each other looks before turning to me again. "Thank you for this, Y/n," says Ron, "Seriously, i think Harry is in good hands."

We don't talk much during the train ride. I just sit there with Harry in my arms, curled up like a ball.

Suddenly i feel my eyes getting heavy too, so i drift off to sleep.

It doesn't feel like i had much though. I was woken up by Harry shaking, his heavy breaths worrying me.

After a few seconds of shuffling around he finally opened his eyes, gasping for air.

"What's wrong?" i ask worriedly, "What is it?"

He shrugs it off, replying, "Nightmare." But doesn't give much info about it.

I bet it's Voldemort toying with him.

The train stops. Harry gets up immediately. Hermione merely looks at me before searching other compartments, looking for JJ.

Ron walks over towards me and offers me his hand. I smile and take it.

"You're Godsend," he says as we both get out of the compartment, finding Harry and Hermione at the end of the corridor. "Harry would be no where without you," he continues.

I look around but i don't find the rest of the 4-mation. I guess we're going with that now. Sounds cool, whatever. Need to compete with the marauders.

I smile at Ron, tugging my backpack. "You're his best friend since first year when he had no one," i chuckle, "He'd be no where without you."

Ron gives me a warm smile before he pulls me in for a hug.

"Thank you for coming into Harry's life," he muffles, "Don't know how you got here – but i'm damn glad you did."

We let go, and i laugh at his statement. "Don't know how i got here either," i say, recalling the fake dating contract, "But i'm damn glad i did."