three

JJ, EMMA, BEN, AND Y/N WERE walking along the corridor. It was after school, and they were supposed to hang out at their usual spot at the courtyard.

But Y/n couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she had with Harry Potter the other day. She couldn't make any sense of it. How could someone like him be that awkward?

She continued to walk, just letting her feet take her, but not really paying attention. Y/n scratched her head, still having Harry Potter and their weird encounter in her mind.

She even rambled about it to Emma in class earlier, and the second she saw Ben and JJ, she talked about it too.

"It was the most bizarre encounter i have ever had in my life," Y/n started again, "Was it awkward? Was it nerve wracking? No one really knows!"

Ben slung his arm around her as they walked together. "Harry is a bit of an awkward bloke," Ben stated, "But he's great, honestly."

JJ rolled his eyes, he seemed a bit tired of hearing Y/n's constant complains about Harry. "So what, he confronted you, big deal?" he asked in annoyance.

As the quartet walked, Harry Potter and his friends were also walking along that corridor, heading to the opposite direction.

Emma was the first to spot them – being annoyed at Y/n's rants about Harry and wanting them to just settle it, she figured she'd let them talk alone.

"We should go," said Emma, dragging Ben and JJ away, "Let's go."

Y/n looked around in confusion as her friends left her. She then looked forward, finding Harry Potter. But he was already alone by then.

"Emma! Em—" she tried to call Emma, but she and the boys were already out of sight.

Harry Potter looked up, finding Y/n as well. "Hey," he greeted, walking towards her, "If it isn't the very special person."

"If not, the most special person in this school," he added.

Y/n ignored him, trying to walk past the raven haired boy. But his curiosity got the best of him. Harry felt like he needed to know why Y/n disliked him that much.

She wasn't friends with Draco Malfoy, she hadn't had any problems with him, and yet she slandered him out of no where.

Especially when Harry had always thought they were friends – and ended up embarrassing himself.

He caught up to her, making Y/n stop. "Did i do something to you?" he asked,  "Something wrong?"

Y/n, yet again, started laughing. She looked down to the floor, trying to hold her chuckles back. But when she looked back up at Harry, they couldn't help but escape her lips, seeing the expression he had on his face.

"You're a weird guy, you," Y/n cackled, as she tried to walk away from him again. But Harry blocked her way. "Well, did i?" he continued to ask.

"You're over thinking it," she told him, "I think you're insecure with yourself, Potter."

"Insecure?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "No, no, no." He saw Y/n rolling her eyes, so he felt the need to ask, "Is it because i made you pick up my quill?"

"Potter, i had an opinion about you, that's all, It's no big deal," she said, "Lots of people think you're great. Even though i don't particularly agree with them."

"I just don't see it," Y/n shrugged, patting Harry's shoulder, "Sorry, lad."

She then began walking away – but heard Harry's voice again.

"I guess i'm just not used to having other people besides Draco Malfoy's little gang slandering me," he said, as Y/n paused her walk, "Especially not someone like JJ Lewis' little sister."

Y/n had always hated the way JJ overshadowed her, and how people never recognized her for just being Y/n Lewis. It was always 'JJ's sister.' It got really really annoying, constantly being called that everyday.

She turned her heels, walking back towards Harry. "I have a name," said Y/n sternly.

"Yeah, but most people don't use it. They just call you JJ Lewis' little sister because to be honest, you live in your brother's shadow."

"You know what, Potter? I dislike you even more now."

"Lewis, i had an opinion about you, that's all," Harry mocked Y/n, turning her words against her, "It's no big deal."