four

Y/N AND EMMA WERE RUSHING to Moody's class. The boys put sleeping draught in their drinks last night, making the two girls late for class. "Hurry up!" Emma shouted at the limping Y/n.
Y/n's shoes were untied, and so was her tie. The green fabric dangled around her neck carelessly as she was struggling to carry her books.

"I swear i'm gonna get back at those sneaky little rats," Y/n cursed under her breath, feeling the urge for revenge to give to JJ and Ben.

She wasn't really paying attention to her steps. She thought she didn't need too anyway, since most of the students were probably already in class, so she wouldn't bump into anyone.

But then she found out it was definitely needed.

She felt her own body clashing with someone else's. A Gryffindor. She could tell from their robe. All the books and papers she was holding flew up, scattering everywhere.

"Ow!" They both squealed. Y/n looked up to find a pair of familiar green eyes. She instantly scowled. "You!" Y/n shouted at Harry. She looked behind him to find Ron Weasley, rushing to class as well.

"Would love to chat, but i'm late-" said Harry, but Y/n interrupted, "My bloody papers are everywhere! You need to help me."

"Y/n, no offence, but are you that dim witted?" he asked, "We have DADA, we usually practice spells. What's with all the books?"

"Can you just shut up and help me? This is your fault!"

Emma smirked looking at the two. She quietly took Ron with her to the classroom, leaving Y/n and Harry alone. The two didn't realize, as they were too caught up in their quite pointless argument.

"Fine!" Harry gave in, sighing. He looked up, and said, "Ron, can you–" He stopped talking when he noticed there was absolutely no one in the corridor except the two of them. "Gits," Y/n said under her breath, "Left us."

Harry groaned in annoyance as he helped Y/n collect her papers. After they were positive they had got them all, the two walked together to class, exchanging awkward glances.

"Potter, Lewis," Moody greeted the Gryffindor and Slytherin students once they arrived at his classroom, "Late for class today, are we?"

"Well- Professor.." Harry started. Y/n tried to assist him in speaking, but ended up fumbling her words anyway. She stuttered, "We sort of bumped into each other.. And- And-"

"Oh yeah i would love to hear you trying to come up with an excuse all day to hide the fact that you two were out and about doing Merlin knows what," Moody interrupted.

The class room breaks into oohs, ohs, and whispers. One Y/n caught, was a random boy she didn't really know, saying, "Harry Potter just snogged JJ Lewis' sister?"

Barf.

"We weren't–"

"Take your seats."

Y/n huffed, finding the only empty seat. At the front of the class. She glared at Emma, who was sitting at the far corner with Theo Nott. Y/n never liked sitting so close to the teacher's desk.

She slouched down, only to find Harry sitting beside her. Y/n crossed her arms, and scoffed, "You're not sitting next to me." Harry shrugged, furrowing his eyebrows, "It's literally the only empty one."

"You can put those away," Moody growled, stumping over to his desk and sitting down, "Those books. You won't need them."

Harry smirked, and whispered to Y/n, "I told you so." She rolled her eyes as she put her books away, "Shut up."