fifteen

introducing...

the parents:

MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER as HENRY LEWIS

HENRY LEWIS

and,

SCARLETT JOHANSSON asODETTE LEWIS

ODETTE LEWIS

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/N & EMMA WERE LOOKING FOR A COMPARTMENT, while JJ and Ben had already sat down with Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

Both of the girls' legs were already sore – and the luggage they were carrying didn't help either.

Suddenly, they heard a voice calling out to them. Turning around, the girls saw a messy dark haired Gryffindor boy – grinning madly. He had a bushy haired girl sat beside him.

And only then did Y/n & Emma realized it was JJ and Hermione.

"What, you don't want to sit with your boyfriend?" said JJ. Y/n looked at Harry worriedly – while he just stared ahead.

"What about Emma?" Y/n asked, feeling relieved that she has a reason to not sit with them. But JJ exclaimed, "She can sit here too!"

"JJ, i doubt all seven of us would fit in there," said Y/n, "Emma and i are just going to sit someplace else."

"Nonsense," JJ shook his head, "This compartment is extra spacious."

Before they knew it, JJ had already pulled the two Slytherin girls in. The Gryffindors scooted over to make space. While Y/n & Emma awkwardly stared down at them.

"Come sit with me, Y/n," Ben offered. Y/n  was about to – but was held back by JJ. "Maybe she should sit with Harry, Ben," her brother advised.

"Oh, right," Ben nodded – he then apologized to Harry, "Sorry, Harry, it's just that she's my best friend and i'm used to always being with her – please don't misunderstand."