Sorry

After the class was over Yibo went towards Zhan's seat.

"Hey....boy....you are new here....how about we show you around this school..."said Yibo.

"Ooo thank you so much..."Zhan said with a smile.

"Ahh come we will take the bag for you..."said Xuan.

"No it's fine..."said Zhan.

"Ohh... c'mon let us see..."said Yibo.

"No it's fine...i can carry it on my own..."said Zhan.

"Are you hiding something in there....like your lover's photo...."said Yibo with a smirk and snatched the bag from Zhan.

"Hey give my bag to me...."said Zhan with a tensed face.

Yibo gave the bag to Xuan and he opened it's chain and turned over the bag as everything inside it fell down.

"Ahh.... there are books only...."said Xuan with a pout.

"I thought there must be something interesting inside....looks like you are one of the book worms...."said Yibo with a frustrated face.

Zhan crouched down and collected all his books that were fallen on the ground and snatched his bag away from Xuan.

"Are you angry cute boy...."said Yibo.

Zhan stared at Yibo and went out of the class.

"Woahh.....he is cute...."said Xuan.

"I will smash your face hard....if you say that again....he is my prey.."said Yibo.

"Okay fine....i will not interfere...."said Xuan with a chukle.

Yibo and Xuan went out of their class.

"Hmmm....what do you think Yibo...who would have killed Yizi..."asked Xuan.

"I don't know...."said Yibo plainly.

"But....why will someone kill her...she was such a sweet girl..."said Xuan.

"Xuan...will you stop talking about her...till the time I am here...you are just talking about her....."said Yibo frustratedly.

"But I just started talking about her...."said Xuan with a confused face.

"Whatever is it... please I don't want to talk...."said Yibo.

"But Yibo..."said Xuan.

"I said I don't want to talk.... don't you understand...."yelled Yibo angrily and walked away from there.

"What happened to him.....why is he behaving like this....is he hiding something from me...."said Xuan with a tensed face.

Yibo went towards the boy's washroom.

"Ohh....Yibo...you are also here...."said Shen.

"What is it Shen...."said Yibo.

"Listen Wang Yibo...i know that you killed Yizi...why don't you just accept it..."said Shen.

"What proof do you have...that I killed her...."said Yibo and raised his brow.

"Don't worry....sooner or later the police will find clue about you and you will behind the bars...."said Shen.

Yibo pushed Shen angrily and his back smashed on the wall.

"What happened Yibo....are you hurt by hearing the truth...."said Shen.

"Stop your bloody shit Shen....."yelled Yibo.

"Just keep in mind Yibo.....you will regret your deeds...."said Shen and walked away.