Li Shen

Next day
Yibo woke up, he was very tired after crying a lot last night. He bathed and fixed himself back to his normal personality. He went downstairs.

"Son....are you feeling good now...."asked Yibo's father.

"Yes Dad.... don't worry I am fine...."said Yibo.

"Come on son....have breakfast with me..."said Yibo's father.

"What about your university Yibo....are you enjoying there...."asked Yibo's father.

"It's very boring there dad...."said Yibo.

"Ahh....why are you saying so....you should enjoy this time with your friends...."said Yibo's father.

"I don't have many friends dad..."said Yibo.

"Okay....but what about that special friend..."asked Yibo's father.

"Which special friend..."asked Yibo with a suprised face.

"About whom you were talking a few days ago...."said Yibo's father as Yibo blushed lightly.

"There in no special friend like that Dad ..."said Yibo.

"C'mon....i am your dad... Yibo....i know....in this age it's common to find someone you like...."said Yibo's father.

"No Dad I don't like that boy...."said Yibo sternly.

"Ahh...so he is a boy...."said Yibo's father.

"Don't worry dear....i will never judge you... even if you choose a boy as your partner... said Yibo's father with a smile.

"Really dad..."asked Yibo with bright eyes.

"Yes dear...you are my only son...and your happiness means everything to me..."said Yibo's father.

"Thanks dad...you are great...."said Yibo with a smile.

"Then tell me.....do you love me... c'mon don't hide..."said Yibo's father.

"Ahhhh....dad...there is nothing like that stop teasing me...."said Yibo shyly.

"Aishh....my little baby is getting shy..."said Yibo's father.

"I am going Dad...bye...."said Yibo and walked out of the house.

"It's feels so good to see him smile...i just hope he don't face any more sadness in his life"said Yibo's father.

In University
Yibo reached his university and walked to his class, as he saw Zhan walking in the corridor while thinking something.

Yibo ran towards him and blocked his way.

"Where are you going baby...."asked Yibo.

"Yibo please....i am not in a mood to talk with you..."said Zhan.

"Ahh...you can tell me....is there anything bothering you...."said Yibo and moved closer to Zhan.

"Yibo... please.... don't frustrate me..."said Zhan plainly as Yibo pushed him towards the wall.

"Tell me.....i will help you....by the way....you look like such an angel from this close...."said Yibo and pulled Zhan's glasses.

"Hey....give my glasses back..."said Zhan while trying to reach his hand as Yibo threw them on the ground.

"Ahh....shit.... sorry...i broke it...but you know...you look really sexy without them.... believe me..."said Yibo and moved his hand forward go Zhan's cheeks and Zhan slapped his hand away.

"Be in your limits Yibo...."said Zhan and pushed Yibo. He picked up his broken glasses and walked away from there.

"You are really fun Xiao Zhan...."said Yibo with a smirk.