Leave the place

Zhan threw Yibo on the bed.

"Zhan ge...what are you doing...."asked Yibo with a scared expression.

"I am raping you..."said Zhan with a smile.

"Are you serious Zhan ge....you want to rape me..."said Yibo.

"Just enjoy it baby...."said Zhan and leaned forward and bit on Yibo's neck.

Yibo groaned in pain as Zhan started sucking on the area. Yibo grabbed Zhan's hair while Zhan was kissing and sniffing his bare skin.

Zhan pulled Yibo's t shirt above his head and started giving butterfly kisses to Yibo over his body. He pulled down Yibo's pants with a jerk leaving him all naked. As a cold breeze hit Yibo's bare body giving a tingling sensation.

Zhan stuck out his finger and caressed the inner walls of Yibo's ass cheeks. He moved forward and took Yibo's nipples in his mouth and started sucking them while teasing the rims of Yibo's pink hole.

Yibo was moaning while turning and twisting his head in all directions. He started breathing heavily while looking at Zhan with his wet eyes.

Zhan smirked at him and pulled out his own dick which was already leaking. Yibo stared at Zhan's cock with his twinkling eyes.

"You want this...."asked Zhan with a grin and Yibo nodded his head. Zhan moved his cock towards Yibo and he grabbed it with a swift moment. Yibo stuck out his tongue and licked the head of Zhan's shaft. Yibo kept licking it while making it good and wet.

As Yibo opened his mouth to say something, Zhan put his ginormous cockhead right inside. Yibo swallowed the first inch of Zhan's monstrous dick.

Inch by inch, he slid his snake inside Yibo's mouth. Yibo struggled to accommodate his massive girth and length and had to try hard to breathe through his nose.

Yibo slowly swallowed his whole cock and the head of his cock was now hitting the back of his throat. Suppressing his gag reflex, he welcomed him into his throat and sucked his dick like a grade a cocksucker.

Yibo's cock was standing proudly and  leaking while trying to gain Zhan's attention. Yibo started sucking it while trying give total pleasure to Zhan.

Zhan's cock started twitching inside Yibo's mouth and no longer, Zhan cummed inside Yibo's mouth, pouring his creamy and salty liquid inside his mouth.

By the time Zhan withdrew his humungous shaft, there wasn't a drop of cum left on his cock.

Zhan pushed Yibo back on the bed and started roaming his hands over Yibo's bare body while kissing and licking his smooth skin. Zhan moved down slowly while kissing on Yibo's body.

Zhan came down and wrapped his lips around Yibo's cock and began massaging his balls. He licked his cock up and down a couple times before moving to his balls, licking them all around.

Yibo moaned shamelessly as his balls were being abused by Zhan.

Zhan flicked, licked, and sucked lower and lower until his tongue touched Yibo's asshole. A strong involuntary shiver went through Yibo and he gasped as his hole instinctively constricted.

His mind was blown with all kinds of thoughts, but he couldn't resist the feeling of Zhan's tongue licking and caressing his hole.

Yibo tried to thrust his ass to meet Zhan's tongue, but his position didn't allow that movement. Yibo was feeling a little embarrassed and the feelings he was having while his legs were spread in mid-air.

Zhan hardened his tongue and poked it into his very tight hole as far as it would go. He wiggled it around just inside him with his face against the insides of his cheeks. His mouth and tongue were magic on Yibo's hole by sucking, twirling, poking and thrusting. Yibo felt so good as Zhan slathered his opening bud with his saliva that he grabbed his head to keep his tongue in him.