Regret

Zhan was tensed as he was not able to understand what to do. He was walking forth and back continuously as he decided to go back to his room.

He went back to his room and switched on the lights as it was already evening and the room was all dark.

As he opened the light he saw Yibo lying unconscious on the bed as he walked towards him as he saw red stains on the bedsheet, it took no longer for him to understand that it was blood. Zhan panicked as he saw Yibo was still bleeding.

"What should I do...."thought Zhan as he picked up his phone and called Lin.

"What is it Zhan....is Yibo sick again...."asked Lin.

"Lin.... please come to my house quickly now.... please i need you...."said Zhan almost crying.

"What happened Zhan are you okay...."asked Lin.

"Lin...i will tell you everything but please come now...."said Zhan.

"Okay....i am coming...."said Lin and cut the call.

Zhan rushed to the kitchen and brought water in a tub and some towels with him. He sat beside Yibo and wet the towels and started cleaning his body. He also made sure to clean the blood oozing out of his hole.

After cleaning Yibo he removed the stained sheets and covered Yibo with a blanket.

Few minutes later, Lin came to Zhan's house.

"Zhan.... what happened is everything alright..."asked Lin with a worried face.

"Lin.... please come with me....check Yibo...."said Zhan and both of them walked towards the room.

Lin went towards Yibo and removed his blanket, but the scene in front of his eyes literally made him shudder. It took him no longer to understand what had happened with him. He looked at Zhan with a questioning look.

"Please....look after him first....i will tell you everything later...."said Zhan.

Lin checked Yibo and gave him injections ro relieve his pain. He also handed him some medicines and asked him to bring the rest of them. Finally he covered Yibo's body back with the blanket and walked out of the room with Zhan.

"Is he okay...."asked Zhan.

"Yeah....but there are deep bruises make sure that they don't get infected or it will be a great problem.....it is going to be very hard for to carry himself for a few weeks I hope you will treat him like a human being atleast...."said Lin.

"Hmmm...."said Zhan slowly.

"Now will you tell me....what have got into you that you acted like a beast with such a small kid...."asked Lin angrily.

"I don't know Lin...i...i...am myself....very disappointed with myself....how can I fo this..... I don't know I just lost my temper......"said Zhan as he started shivering.

"Okay Zhan calm down..... don't stress yourself.....how many times I told you to forget the past....why you always lose your control...."said Lin while patting Zhan's back.

"I.. I don't want to do it Lin.....i was accusing him to be a criminal....now it is me who is me.....i....i... don't want to rape him.....why....why...."said Zhan as he broke into tears.

"Zhan.... please try to control yourself....this time your main priority is Yibo....you need to look after him....if you will lose yourself like this....how will you take care of him...."said Lin.

"How will I face him Lin.... everytime I see his face....it reminds me of what I did to him.... it's horrible....I myself have lost my own dignity in front of my eyes....i ...i.... don't have the right to live....i should die....no i should be killed... killed mercilessly...."said Zhan while panicking.